Old 05-06-2008   #1
geoldr

geoldr is on a distinguished roadgeoldr is on a distinguished road
Random appearing cars

I have noticed that in this game, and as in others, if I drive and look back and look forward again some random car appears out of no where and I crash into it! Or spin out of control. Very crappy on cop chases. Is this problem on both systems? I have PS3 version.
geoldr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #2
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
I don't think it's a problem. That's just the way the game is, as I see it. Cars spawn when you're not looking in their direction, and next thing you know! Bam.

It's why I don't look back, and forward, back and forward when I'm being chased by a cop. haha, and if it's bothering you, why the hell are you doing it while cops are chasing you? It's not like you have to look behind you to see if a cops chasing you or where a cop's at. That's what you're radar's for.
atdray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #3
Nikolai

Nikolai is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah I notice that on the 360 too.

The amount of traffic was also a let down. Even in the main City part I can go a few blocks with not a single car on the road or parked. I was hoping that there would be heavy-ish traffic and almost unmoving traffic in those areas during peak times.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote