Old 05-06-2008   #1
danwilliams25
Newbie Member

danwilliams25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Trunks?

Ive seen peds open them, but i cant figure out how to? does anyone know?????
danwilliams25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
I don't think you can open trunks yourself, sorry.

Also next time you make a thread, try to lay off the CAPS LOCK and the ??????? question marks in the thread title (which I edited out) because nobody likes them.
Old 05-06-2008   #3
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
I believe you use LB to open and close trunks on the 360.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #4
danwilliams25
Newbie Member

danwilliams25 is an unknown quantity at this point
i tried the LB, any other suggestions, i cant get it to open.
danwilliams25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #5
Roxstein
HK343

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
I'm almost completely positive there's no way to open/close your own trunk by yourself.
Old 05-06-2008   #6
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
some fanboy is releasing a patch in June on the ps3 (easier to patch) which allows you to go to the back and press L1 to open the trunk, you cant do anything with it but just push people towards it, if they go in you can press L1 to shut it again, all this patch will do is give you the chance to open the trunk rather than it being unused.

im not using it though dont want ma ps3 to fuck up
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #7
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
some fanboy is releasing a patch in June on the ps3 (easier to patch) which allows you to go to the back and press L1 to open the trunk, you cant do anything with it but just push people towards it, if they go in you can press L1 to shut it again, all this patch will do is give you the chance to open the trunk rather than it being unused.

im not using it though dont want ma ps3 to mess up
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote