Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2008   #31
CynicalBastard
Banned
Banned

CynicalBastard is infamous around these partsCynicalBastard is infamous around these partsCynicalBastard is infamous around these parts
2nd try, best mission so far.
CynicalBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #32
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
I gotta say this is the best & favorite mission of mine of all GTA. I beat it 3rd try

1st: Derrick died in a car explosion 3 blocks away from the house(Failed Mission)

2nd: A cop was behind me shooting at me which I never realized(Failed Mission)

3rd: I lost cops by the bridge and went to Packies peacefully.
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #33
Enemyinsurgent
dɒmɪneɪ

Enemyinsurgent is an unknown quantity at this point
Fuck, now Ride..or Catch the Wave mission is fucking hard....Phil keeps dying...and when I do get into the boat, I have no health, and get killed by those damn chasing you.
Enemyinsurgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #34
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
I think this is the best mission I've ever played in a GTA game. It's challenging, but not in a frustrating way, and shows the advance in AI compared to the last games like no other mission I've played so far. The new combat AI is exactly the direction I wanted the series to go in as far as combat is concerned and the mission is as close as I've ever been to Michael Mann-ism in any game.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #35
Qontrol
Brennan heart.
Amateur Member

Qontrol is an unknown quantity at this point
Not that hard, Finished at the first time.

Just stick with your mission mates, They'll cover you..

Otherwise, Let them shoot more police then you do, Why? Because they won't die as fast as you do.
Qontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #36
Buddah_Lova
4/29/08

Buddah_Lova is an unknown quantity at this point
took me about 8 tries i think, passed it today though. i tried it many times sober, then i smoked a bowl and beat it first try haha. just don't expose yourself. kill some cops for a car towards the end and gun it the fuck outta there.
Buddah_Lova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #37
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z
I Run New York .
Amateur Member

x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z can only hope to improve
This has to be one of the easiest missions by far.
Only reason to fail it should be that you haven't gotten a hang of the controls yet, which by now shouldn't be an issue, or you didn't have armor/ammo.

Otherwise, this is lightwork.
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #38
Telk

Telk is an unknown quantity at this point
I did it first go, i found the mission where you have to get LJ's coke back to be harder.
Telk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #39
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
Agreed^.
No Leaf Clover was the BEST. MISSION. EVER!

The Snow Storm (the one Telk mentioned) however took me like 8 tries and wasn't that fun.
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #40
Lao Boy
LATE NIGHT

Lao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to behold
Passed it on the second try, it's so fun!

[img][/img]

click me
Lao Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #41
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
This is probably the best mission in the entire GTA series. I beat it second go, it is amazing.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #42
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
i beat it second time around, no cheats. And i havn't used one cheat the whole game!
what i did was leave Derik and Packie behind by the subway exit while I jacked a police car that was sitting there, lost my wanted level, and came back. it was fairly easy after that
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #43
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
i beat this on the first attempt. i almost died in the subway, but i found a health pack just in time. i thought it was pretty easy. the part that took me the longest was losing the cops to drop off packie, but i did it. here are some tips. throw grenades at the cop cars in the streets, use an assault rifle for the NOOSE cops, and aim for their heads since they wear body armor. cover your buddies and they cover you.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote