Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2007   #136
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernusAaron
Are you sure it's 'Andromada' and not 'Andromeda'?
As the game says, It's Andromada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernusAaron
anyone know what time in the game i should look for this suicidal ped? [OT]
I believe that ped is available there all day.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007   #137
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
A little off topic but just want to show the correct locations of Suicidal Peds in San Andreas.

I used the map viewer for quickness....

.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007   #138
manodemidas

manodemidas is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Gamaya, maybe you should put in the ghost glendale and sadler
manodemidas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007   #139
manodemidas

Oh, I remembered something else
One easy way to get a patriot (without having the cops to chase you) is: Go to San Fierro, and get in the Fire truck near the Garage, after that, go to Garcia or Ocean Flats and start doing firefighter missions, eventually, you'll have to cool out a patriot. After doing it, it's quite obvious, get out of the truck, and get in the patriot
It worked for me, just try it
manodemidas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007   #140
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
manodemidas, multiple posting in a row is not allowed, use the feature instead and please read our rules.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007   #141
GameMaster

Another car I suggest talking about would be the Slamvan or Remmington, loads of people ask about this in many different threads:

Slamvans (Required for Export/Import)
Spawns behind the Adult Shop in Los Santos, ONLY WHEN ITS ON YOUR LIST FOR EXPORT!, also it roams the streets of San Fierro.

Remmington (Spotted rarely in Little Mexico in LS) also seen alot on SF.

Hope I could have been of some help.
Old 06-05-2007   #142
manodemidas

I once started seeing Slamvans everywhere in the zone near the Pyramid, in LV...
Old 10-15-2007   #143
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Cool Fire Truck in San Fierro

Quote:
Originally Posted by manodemidas
Oh, I remembered something else
One easy way to get a patriot (without having the cops to chase you) is: Go to San Fierro, and get in the Fire truck near the Garage, after that, go to Garcia or Ocean Flats and start doing firefighter missions, eventually, you'll have to cool out a patriot. After doing it, it's quite obvious, get out of the truck, and get in the patriot
It worked for me, just try it
Also you get a fire mission in Los Santos on the west side of the Jefferson Motel that is a Patriot which has to be squirted.
About that fire truck in San Fierro, between the driving school and the Doherty Garage, when you get the one with the LADDER instead of the Water Cannon, has anyone been able to raise and lower the ladder???
OT
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007   #144
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
No, that is the FBI Rancher.

This is the FBI Truck.
WOW! I've NEVER seen that one. I'm playing the PC Ver 2.0. I've only seen the ENFORCER (looks like it has a square box on the back), and the "Swat Tank," it's blue and has only a small water cannon.
I've only gotten the Swat Tank by putting it in the Johnson House garage while doing the mission End Of The Line, then getting wasted or waiting till time ran out and ended the mission as a failure.
By the way, for those of you that tried the getting wasted, then using the rocketpack, then getting only one weapon (I prefer the sawed off shotgun), and flying around shooting things up, it is sure nice when someone is attacking one of your areas.
OT
Edited: 10-16-07 Clansman: Will do, and thanks for the answer.
OT
Gamemaster: Have to agree, the SlamVan and Remington are mentioned in quite a few places, I finally learned the area in San Fierro where CJ always sees SlamVans, it's the three-way intersection beside the park in the QUEENS section. Also see quite a few Comets there.

Last edited by Old Timer; 11-09-2007 at 11:22 AM..
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007   #145
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Timer
About that fire truck in San Fierro, between the driving school and the Doherty Garage, when you get the one with the LADDER instead of the Water Cannon, has anyone been able to raise and lower the ladder???
OT
No, the ladder just sways from side to side as you turn corners...

Also please don't double post, use the feature in your last post.

.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007   #146
nyttyn
Newbie Member

nyttyn is an unknown quantity at this point
You might wanna add how to get a police car
Police Car
Get in a go kart race or something, make sure police are on your tail, then make the police car drive into the garage and then fail the race.
nyttyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007   #147
SA BMX 64
Banned
Banned

SA BMX 64 can only hope to improve
What??? A N00b question here. Just Steal THE CAR!
SA BMX 64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #148
Marko Dash
Newbie Member

Marko Dash is an unknown quantity at this point
not really anything new, but each of the monsters are a different truck. with the one in the trailer park being the longest and the one at the LS stadium the shortest. not a big difference but it affects how each truck handles. put all three in a row and see for yourself.
I loved Saint's Row, just too short and your character gets too little dialogue, it was like GTA on steroids, massively pumped up but something got smaller...
Marko Dash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #149
GTAindo007
Newbie Member

GTAindo007 is an unknown quantity at this point
How to get a FBI rancher?

i looking for it everywhere... until area 69..

please, tell me
Old 06-26-2008   #150
sevilla2
Newbie Member

sevilla2 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey guyz i cannot pass the second N.O.E wheres that your on a PCJ chasing an airplane,,,can you teach me guyz on how to chatch the airplane..best thnx hirs my ead jhnmicahel@yahoo.com email me guyz....
sevilla2 is offline   Reply With Quote