Old 05-03-2008   #946
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
anyone know where the tixE is?

Damn... that's alot of Taxis...

Old 05-04-2008   #947
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
On the East Borough Bridge, there's a stationary Patrol Car and the cop occasionally pulls random motorists over for checks. Walks up to the window and everything. Haven't seen him find anything suspicious or arrest anyone yet but keep an eye out guys.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008   #948
AUAnonymous
The Genovese Family Hitman
Amateur Member

AUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
On the East Borough Bridge, there's a stationary Patrol Car and the cop occasionally pulls random motorists over for checks. Walks up to the window and everything. Haven't seen him find anything suspicious or arrest anyone yet but keep an eye out guys.
I've noticed that a few times as well, it's the one with the cones around it, right?

Xbox 360 Gamertag: AUAnonymous
Hahahah, mai roflcopter, it goas soi soi soi soi soi so
AUAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008   #949
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
It is indeed. I've even seen them do vehicle checks on a main road.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008   #950
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
If you are standing next to a mirror and pull out the phone, the mirror not only reflects the phone, but the little screen itself. It's not very detailed, but you can see it change when you move around the phone menus.

An excellent spot to do this is:
PlayboyX's apartment after you kill him (if you kill him).
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008   #951
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
Not sure if anybody's mentioned this yet or not, but after you complete the storyline, the various tickers around Algonquin read:
Mob boss dies in hospital before he can go to trial. What will this mean for organized crime? And another says: Bum finds Diamonds in.. some shit. Can't remember, but it's obviously the Diamonds that were tossed down into the Garbage truck during the exchange mission you do with Packie.

Thought that was coooool.
Old 05-23-2008   #952
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Yes that is also on the sites Liberty Tree, Weazel News, and I think Our-Own-Reality has it too.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008   #953
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
But it's much more convenient seeing it on the tickers throughout Star Junction.
Old 05-23-2008   #954
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I like how your passengers will comment on your driving.

Your dates (at least from what I've seen) will only comment if you drive recklessly and hit stuff--and none of it is positive.

Your buddies, if you drive fast and skilfully, will make comments like "If we're going somewhere we may as well do it at pace.." Brucie gets quite animated the faster you drive and the more risks you take (splitting lanes, running lights etc.). If you hit something or something hits you, they'll curse out the other guy.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008   #955
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by phexitol View Post
If you are standing next to a mirror and pull out the phone, the mirror not only reflects the phone, but the little screen itself. It's not very detailed, but you can see it change when you move around the phone menus.

An excellent spot to do this is:
PlayboyX's apartment after you kill him (if you kill him).
or just move the camera above Niko and you can see it.
Old 06-08-2008   #956
atdray
AlcoholicA

Anybody notice or mention this yet? Well, I was playing earlier today and shot some red exploding barrels. I wasn't too far from the barrels at all, in fact, pretty close, but not close enough to take some damage. Anyway, after the explosion, I heard this ringing. I stopped and asked myself what the fuck it was, and then I realized it was NIKO'S EARS ringing. I swear it. I didn't do it a second time to confirm, but I will. Not sure if it happens every time something explodes near you.
Old 06-08-2008   #957
cyril
Look, I'm strokin' my weiner

cyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished road
Yeah, this does happen each time you are close to an explosion.
cyril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008   #958
EyeVee
Newbie Member

EyeVee is an unknown quantity at this point
if you go boating with Brucie, he calls it the Statue of Freedom instead of the Statue of Happiness
EyeVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #959
phipfwe76
Newbie Member

phipfwe76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Tuesday and Friday mornings are trash days. Usually between the hours of midnight and 6 AM on those days trash trucks are everywhere with workers on the back.
phipfwe76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008   #960
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by atdray View Post
Anybody notice or mention this yet? Well, I was playing earlier today and shot some red exploding barrels. I wasn't too far from the barrels at all, in fact, pretty close, but not close enough to take some damage. Anyway, after the explosion, I heard this ringing. I stopped and asked myself what the fuck it was, and then I realized it was NIKO'S EARS ringing. I swear it. I didn't do it a second time to confirm, but I will. Not sure if it happens every time something explodes near you.
Same with rockets. Everything sounds muffled after that.
wwecruz is offline   Reply With Quote