Old 04-30-2008   #1
dizzleman

dizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished road
I WON the GUIDE....

Ok so I'm standing outside Gamestop waiting in line for the midnight release, while the employees had a little trivia contest thing( iunno if your gamestop did this) so i get a question rite (it was about vice city an what city it was based off of) thn all the winners (about 10 of them including me) get into a lttlel circle an we were asked one last question so we could get the grand prize..an surely enough i got the question rite =] yay me!!! So I go inside to receive my prize which was the guide book to go along with the game..but earlier that day i had pre-ordered the book as well as putting the last amount of money on my pre order. So the guy behind the desk tell me that the grand prize was the book so you can either get your money back or you can have another book. I chose to get my money back but i juss thought it was kinda weird....juss wanted to tell you all

BOOM!!
Thanks rellimjoe
dizzleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #2
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzleman View Post
Ok so I'm standing outside Gamestop waiting in line for the midnight release, while the employees had a little trivia contest thing( iunno if your gamestop did this) so i get a question rite (it was about vice city an what city it was based off of) thn all the winners (about 10 of them including me) get into a lttlel circle an we were asked one last question so we could get the grand prize..an surely enough i got the question rite =] yay me!!! So I go inside to receive my prize which was the guide book to go along with the game..but earlier that day i had pre-ordered the book as well as putting the last amount of money on my pre order. So the guy behind the desk tell me that the grand prize was the book so you can either get your money back or you can have another book. I chose to get my money back but i juss thought it was kinda weird....juss wanted to tell you all
The guidebook lets you cheat your way to the R* Social Club's 100% club.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #3
dizzleman

dizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished road
hahah very true

BOOM!!
Thanks rellimjoe
dizzleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #4
geoldr

geoldr is on a distinguished roadgeoldr is on a distinguished road
Even if it does, doesn't mean he will. Awesome!
geoldr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #5
AUAnonymous
The Genovese Family Hitman
Amateur Member

AUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished road
Is it really that much easier to say rite than right? Also, good for you.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: AUAnonymous
Hahahah, mai roflcopter, it goas soi soi soi soi soi so
AUAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #6
qwertyguy
The alien banger.

qwertyguy is an unknown quantity at this point
What was the question you got right?

Thanks to Razor for the sig.
MySpace
qwertyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #7
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Cool, well done mate.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #8
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyguy View Post
What was the question you got right?
yeah wat was the final question?
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote