Old 05-03-2008   #1
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Little Jacob Delivery Mission #7

Ok, so I'm doing the delivery jobs for Little Jacob and now I'm stuck on Mission #7, where you have to get the package to a guy to do the deal, there was one similar to this early on too. Now, the problem ISN'T getting to the destination, it's that I can't find the guy to do the deal with. The marker just points upwards but there is nothing above ground? I've tried the mission twice and failed twice because I ran out of time simply because I can't find the dude.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #2
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
What's the time limit? If it's around 45 seconds and the dot is by a bridge, drive underneath and there will be a tunnel, about half way inside is your guy.

the only other one like this is where you drive right up to the dot but seems like there is nothing around, but hop out your car, walk towards the dot and on the right inside the broken building he will be.

Sorry if they're not any help but those are the only ones I can find that are similar to your query.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #3
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
the only other one like this is where you drive right up to the dot but seems like there is nothing around, but hop out your car, walk towards the dot and on the right inside the broken building he will be.
It be this one I'm assuming, I'm taking the road under the bridge and it says he's above me, but I don't see anything above me, and that's where the sat nav leads me too.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #4
GtaIV on Ps3
Newbie Member

GtaIV on Ps3 is an unknown quantity at this point
If you wanna do an easier thing, enter the car, go out of it, take a cab to your place then just press the 'x' on ps3 and the 'a' on xBox360 and you've saved yourself ALOT of time!
GtaIV on Ps3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #5
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Holy thread resurrection, Batman!
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #6
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtaIV on Ps3 View Post
If you wanna do an easier thing, enter the car, go out of it, take a cab to your place then just press the 'x' on ps3 and the 'a' on xBox360 and you've saved yourself ALOT of time!
Wish I had known that trick. Well, too late. Beat them all honestly.