Old 04-30-2008   #1
RobKellas
Cant wait for IV :D

RobKellas is on a distinguished roadRobKellas is on a distinguished road
The Small Details

I cant believe the small details Rockstar put into the game..
For example, if you listening to the radio and you get a phone call, it actually makes the signal interference noise :]

Sorry but it happened twice and I just had to post it as I am so amazed lol
RobKellas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #2
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobKellas View Post
I cant believe the small details Rockstar put into the game..
For example, if you listening to the radio and you get a phone call, it actually makes the signal interference noise :]

Sorry but it happened twice and I just had to post it as I am so amazed lol
I noticed that too
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #3
Sty13s
Newbie Member

Sty13s is an unknown quantity at this point
ive ran into a ton of small little things that make the game blow my mind like

- Bumping into someone holding coffee, groceries or a newspaper makes them drop it
- Punching someone with a hat/glasses knocks them off
- if you are on a cell phone and a car bumps into you, it knocks the phone out of your hand and ends the phone call
- you can pick up stuff like coffee cups, ketchup bottles etc and throw them at people
- sometimes when stealing a car peds react and CALL people and tell there friends how you just stole this persons car, or calls the police
- people having elaborate conversations with one and another, dialing friends and having real conversations on the cell phone/pay phone
- people actually withdrawing money from ATM's (at one point early on i was in a place with no cops and kept running over the people who took money out cause i needed money)

so many amazing little details.. thats what i love about this game and why other developers should pay attention and learn from it, its not always big explosive graphics, the little things matter as much as the big things
Sty13s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #4
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I could spend days looking at all the little details they threw in this game. Just turn my phone off and walk around watching people. It's fantastic.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote