Old 04-29-2008   #91
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
FUcking wankers. using USPS wont be here til monday now
FUCKERS
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #92
jayuk2

jayuk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ordered from amazon, yesterday they dispatched and said it would be here today....

And it isnt. First bloody class aswell.

I blame Royal Mail.
jayuk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #93
bonesmccoy
Sabotage

bonesmccoy is an unknown quantity at this point
I ordered mine through my work... and we use either Purolator or regular Canada Post, the latter being how I recieved CoD4 two weeks after release and three weeks after I ordered it. I queried and found out the estimated delivery date is 'April 28 - May 1'. Well, it's now the evening of the 29th, and still no package!

I can't really complain as I'm getting it for free, but I would have liked to get it sooner. I picked up VC and SA on their respective release days, so it's kind of a *thing* for me.
bonesmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #94
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
You're all lucky. It seems like Amazon are having problems and now I'm getting mine around May 13th. That's 2 whole fucking weeks.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #95
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
heh. As i said in the other amazon one. It came today.
Life is awesome sometimes
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #96
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I find it craptacular how it was estimated to be delivered today, only to find out it's now estimated for next week. The bad things is that I've waited a year for April 29th, half a week more for May 2nd and now another week for May 9th. "What can I do?" I suppose, but knowing you've waited for the Tuesday, or Wednesday in most cases for me, to be told Friday, and then next Friday is a sucker-punch to the ovaries for me :/