Old 04-28-2008   #61
M-O-P-E-Y
Newbie Member

M-O-P-E-Y is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by krislicoque View Post
See this is also very interesting.

Who is Dan Houser, and can you link to where he said this?

The DLC for PS3 someone other in this thread said would definately NOT come for PS3. I guess at least not the same.

I agree, the dualshock controller is the best controller of all time.

More info on the achievement system for PS3?
did u actually just ask who Dan Houser is? u needing that answer voids ur whole post, i mean dude, this is a GTA forum.....im speechless.

buy the PS3 version for reasons previously stated
M-O-P-E-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #62
AUAnonymous
The Genovese Family Hitman
Amateur Member

AUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished road
If you have both a 360 and PS3 with both online services I would go with whichever one you have more friends that you will play with on. Me, I'm going with my 360 b/c of DLC, achievements (trust me and all other 360 users they're great), XBL is an overall better service (faster download speeds, better connections, more users, more DLC in general), no mandatory install (you will run out of space on your PS3 HDD pretty soon) the difference in graphics is less than negligible shown here , I prefer the 360 controller a ton better, XBL is only $50 for 13 months less than one game (definitely worth it). Also if you are going to argue that PSN is cheaper I say that the 360 is cheaper. That is why I am going with the 360 version.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: AUAnonymous
Hahahah, mai roflcopter, it goas soi soi soi soi soi so
AUAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #63
krislicoque

krislicoque is an unknown quantity at this point
The guy who said that because I asked who Dan House is it voids my entire post, I got one thing to say to you: Lol, just lol.

Anyways, I'm buying an Xbox 360 Elite, since I got a good deal on it including GTA4. I'll probably end up buying a PS3 as well at some point.

Thanks for all the answers.
krislicoque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #64
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by krislicoque View Post
Hello there,

For some reason my old user was deleted, so I made a new one in order to create this thread.

I've always been playing the GTA games on PlayStation, but I'm in doubt now. I will buy one of the systems in order to play GTA4 - but which?

I have some questions:
What extra content will Xbox360 get that PS3 doesn't?

How does the online community compares (Live is obviously much larger than PS3 Network), and will it matter for this game?

What is the achivements I've been reading about on Xbox, and what influence on the game do they have?

How much better are the graphics on PS3?

I'm obviously leaning towards PS3, but I need to get these things straight before I buy it. I do not care about other games on the systems, I'm buying it solely for the purpose of GTA4.

Thanks a lot.
personally i gt both systems and 360 blows outa water the ps3
danhex is offline   Reply With Quote