Old 04-29-2008   #1
sovietpride
PC Gamer
Newbie Member

sovietpride is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile When will this day come?

GTA IV looks awesome, I have GTA 3 all the way to GTA: SA on the PC.

I personally like the PC more that consoles. It's just my opinion. I just find it easier to move around and such, but I've been on a PC for 8 Years now? XD.

Will it be a bad thing if GTA IV gets released on the PC and would you buy it for the PC?

I know I totally would , non-cracked, no bullshit. I'd buy the Official Version.

I hope it'll be released in the next 6 - 12 months, I'm getting my New Laptop in Oct.
I'd never be able to play it on the one I have now lol.

IBM Laptop, manufactured in the year 2001? XD.

Also, I've heard things like the makers of GTA are not to keen on releasing it for the PC, because of all the Hot Coffee stuff that happened with SA and Modding.

Well... take all that away? I'm sure there won't be problems like Hot Coffee, because I don't think they'll put any hidden stuff like that into the game.

Next, GTA IV (along with the last 3 GTA's) was released for consoles before the PC, because of fear of ripping and cracking the game.

Don't people MOD their consoles so they can play cracked games? It's something that goes on everywhere, but I'll agree that it most likely happens on the PC more often.

Last edited by sovietpride; 04-29-2008 at 02:45 PM..
sovietpride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #2
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
From what we've heard they have no plans to release a PC version. But we can hope.
Old 04-29-2008   #3
sovietpride
PC Gamer
Newbie Member

Well... they didn't announce that GTA SA will be for PC...right?

Or did they? :S
Old 04-29-2008   #4
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
They didn't announce the PC versions until a few months after the console releases:

GTA3
Console Release: Oct 2001
PC Announcement: Mar 2002
PC Release: May 2002

Vice City
Console Release: Oct 2002
PC Announcement: Mar 2003
PC Release: May 2003

San Andreas
Console Release: Oct 2004
PC Announcement: Dec 2004
PC Release: June 2005

Given the current trend of things, They will most likely announce its PC release sometime this summer, and release it either this fall or very early next year.

Last edited by rcguy150; 04-29-2008 at 07:34 PM..
rcguy150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #5
cyanfrog
>.< Apple pie, man.
Newbie Member

cyanfrog is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope it is released on pc so more people can enjoy the experience. It's amazing.
Old 04-29-2008   #6
Rurouni
Most Wanted

Rurouni is on a distinguished roadRurouni is on a distinguished road
If you say your getting a new laptop this October how about a xbox 360 core system then buy the game.

Youtube Account - ADD
Rurouni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #7
sovietpride
PC Gamer
Newbie Member

a) I don't feel like spending too much money on electronic devices since technology always updates
b) I spend a lot of money on Sports and Education already
c)I know I'll be able to do other things than do gaming on my laptop like homework and such
d) I like PC Gaming more that Console gaming, I had a PS2... didn't like it to much. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Consoles suck and PC's own. They both have their ups and downs.
e) I need a new Laptop..badly lol.