Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2008   #1
dizzleman

dizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished road
I WON the GUIDE....

Ok so I'm standing outside Gamestop waiting in line for the midnight release, while the employees had a little trivia contest thing( iunno if your gamestop did this) so i get a question rite (it was about vice city an what city it was based off of) thn all the winners (about 10 of them including me) get into a lttlel circle an we were asked one last question so we could get the grand prize..an surely enough i got the question rite =] yay me!!! So I go inside to receive my prize which was the guide book to go along with the game..but earlier that day i had pre-ordered the book as well as putting the last amount of money on my pre order. So the guy behind the desk tell me that the grand prize was the book so you can either get your money back or you can have another book. I chose to get my money back but i juss thought it was kinda weird....juss wanted to tell you all

BOOM!!
Thanks rellimjoe
dizzleman is offline   Reply With Quote