Old 04-29-2008   #1
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
Favorite details

For me, the game is always made in the little things they thought to include. So what's your favorite small detail that you've come across so far?

Pretty much all mine have to do with the cars.

-How the tires don't just instantly go flat all at once, you shoot one and the vehicle slowly settles down on its tires.
-How single bullet holes show, especially on glass.
-Blood splatters after hitting a pedestrian with your car.
-And the entire new vehicle damage system is just flawless. I love it so much more than the old one.

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #2
dizzleman

dizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished road
i love how ur tires can blow if u try to burnout

BOOM!!
Thanks rellimjoe
dizzleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #3
sasagd
Most inactive Member

sasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enough
I love that the car doors are real now

English is not my native language, so please, forgive any mistakes.
I'm Back!! (kinda)
sasagd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #4
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Oh god, I can't wait to get this and play it online. Until then, I'll be whoring on it at my friend's house.

From what I've seen, I love the detail on the water, and it's cool how people will hang on to car doors.
Old 04-29-2008   #5
SimonS
Pffft.

SimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of light
-Taxis : I pretty much get a cab most places now, I'm too scared to steal a car incase a cop sees me
Old 04-29-2008   #6
sasagd
Most inactive Member

sasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonS View Post
-Taxis : I pretty much get a cab most places now, I'm too scared to steal a car incase a cop sees me
I do use cabs a lot, but because I am too lazy to drive to a very far location

English is not my native language, so please, forgive any mistakes.
I'm Back!! (kinda)
sasagd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #7
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
I think the public transportation system is great now! Im excited about taking the subway.
Old 04-29-2008   #8
InCirclesAgain
No that is not a body in my trunk officer.
Newbie Member

InCirclesAgain is on a distinguished roadInCirclesAgain is on a distinguished road
I can't get a taxi to stop for me.

PS3
InCirclesAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #9
Colonelkillgore
Newbie Member

Colonelkillgore is an unknown quantity at this point
PS3 or XBOX?

If PS3, its hold L1 to get it to stop (assuming it doesnt already have a passenger) and then hold triangle to get in.

My favourite detail has got to be the headlights. No other reason than I like the option.

Side note - how long/which mission unlocks Algonquin? I have been going ages (at least 9 hours) and have no idea how close I am. I'm currently on Luck of the Irish, but its started freezing up...
Colonelkillgore is offline   Reply With Quote