Old 04-29-2008   #1
ajstyles
Newbie Member

ajstyles is on a distinguished roadajstyles is on a distinguished road
Trains?

I saw a train in the game and I went to a train station and waited for ages but no train came by. Can you use a train as transport in the game?
Old 04-29-2008   #2
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah you can. Just might take a while to get to you, depends really. You should probably use a taxi if you want instant service.
Old 04-29-2008   #3
Cutts
Omniscient

Cutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to behold
Luckily for me whenever I arrive at a train station the a train is usually always there.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #4
dillinja

dillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished road
they're are usualy no longer than two minutes apart for me. prefering the taxi rides tho, perfect cigarette breaks.
dillinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #5
sasagd
Most inactive Member

sasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enough
I love pushing people in fron of the train as soon as it arrives, sometimes they start running but I just shot them in the leg

English is not my native language, so please, forgive any mistakes.
I'm Back!! (kinda)
sasagd is offline   Reply With Quote