Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2008   #1
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
You know the world is going to end tomorrow right?

Well, I get my copy tomorrow. I stayed off of the hype into the very last night before gta, I learned not to get to excited when SA came around. But anyways finally the GTA4 Hype got to me. Now I'm super excited about this game. I feel as if it is going to be the second coming of christ. So since anything this great never happens, it is only natural that the world is going to end tomorrow.
Old 04-28-2008   #2
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
haha, i like your logic, but not what it proposes haha
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #3
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
i wonder what GTA4 will bring to the MTA and SAMP mods for GTASA?

now that theres a next gen GTA commin out WITH a rockstar version of MP with free roam and team like battles...
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #4
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

ChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enough
Dude, not on wednesday.
It's queensday, damnit.
Try thursday.

ChiTheDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #5
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
the game is fuckin awesome
Old 04-29-2008   #6
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
Well, GTAIV will be the death of San Andreas [ for me at least], thats for sure. Once I start playing GTAIV, I don't think I could handle ever going back to the previous engine once im used to a new standard.
Old 04-29-2008   #7
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Well, I am on my way to pick up the game right now. So the world is probably going to end in the next hour.

Edit: Ok I have my game and it is updating my PS3 right now Just a few more minutes until the world ends.

Last edited by X-reS; 04-29-2008 at 07:09 PM..
X-reS is offline   Reply With Quote