Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2008   #1
bloodflow82

bloodflow82 is an unknown quantity at this point
GTA IV in hand

well i got my copy of the special edition today around 6:15pm EST been playing for a couple of hours and this game is awesome! the comedy of the characters is great! plus the intro is awesome! plays out like a movie!

btw i have seen videos of people opening the special edition and the game not being sealed, thats bull it comes sealed, it is all nice, the lock box is sweet. the art book is very nice too. haven't opened the duffel bag yet though.

Last edited by bloodflow82; 04-28-2008 at 09:15 PM..
bloodflow82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #2
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
yo. can you take a pic of the key that comes with the lock box. I just want to see the box with the key since i haven't seen it.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #3
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
Good for you bro!
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #4
bloodflow82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfett21 View Post
yo. can you take a pic of the key that comes with the lock box. I just want to see the box with the key since i haven't seen it.

Old 04-28-2008   #5
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
nice stuff. Congrats! Hopefully I'll get my SE in the mail tomorrow
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #6
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Yeeeee!! Just got my PS3 version and strategy guide from GameStop. Fucking hell, must of been 200 people there but I got there a bit early and was only 15th in line. Now I'm gonna go play it...After the TV is free
Old 04-28-2008   #7
AUAnonymous
The Genovese Family Hitman
Amateur Member

AUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished road
That is sick though I am only getting the regular version.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: AUAnonymous
Hahahah, mai roflcopter, it goas soi soi soi soi soi so
AUAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #8
pacCinHECKLER&K

very nice.. that loc box is huge and looks very durable like fire resistant..maybe not but still looks cool. Enjoy your game. As i will be very agitated that i have to walk about 4 miles to get mine cuz my dayum brother hijac'n my car for the night. But by any means i will make to the midnight release. its 10:38 were im at in cali right now and if he aint left before 11:30 im tellin him ill be right bac.
Old 04-28-2008   #9
Éste

Éste is an unknown quantity at this point
Well i've just got back from my local Tesco. I thought, it's Tescos', they'll have tonns in stock! I was considering going at midnight, but as i have work in about 2 hours i thought i'll end up just playing it all night. So i ventured out into the cold Scottish morning to be told they sold all 180 (for each console) in 10 minutes and had to turn over 100 people away last night. Going to try asda at 8 on my way into work.
Éste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #10
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I've got mine on order. Just have to be patient a little longer.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #11
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

ChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacCinHECKLER&K View Post
hijac'n my car for the night.
So fitted for this game, haha.
The game really is awesome though, as is the SE.

ChiTheDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #12
pacCinHECKLER&K

Whew! i jus made it. my older bro fell asleep @ 11:40 so i slipped out and headed to the midnite launch. Soon as i get there i notice a line turning the corner, my heart dropped and i became really worried. I get out the car to find a smaller line for people who have fully paid the game off, but with them only letting one person in @ a time i became worried about the short time i was on till my bro woke up and calling me askin wtf i was doin. Sure enough after 45 mins of standing in line, being the next one to go in i get the call of a very angry brother, "man i aint got time for you to be standin somewere for some videogame". Lol , but i beat the time and ended up bac home within 10min of him callin me so he couldnt stay mad long.

@ ChiTheDesigner: yea, it suc's cuz theres only one car now since he totalled out his charger, and thats mine its like i dont even get to see my car no more.
Old 04-29-2008   #13
CaCHooKa Man
Newbie Member

CaCHooKa Man is an unknown quantity at this point
i was 3rd in line at best buy since i preordered. turns out i didnt really have to come that early to get the game. i got there at 11 and they moved preorders to a separate line a few minutes before letting us in. the lock box is cool. too bad its just a novelty item though. you can lock and unlock it with any piece of metal that will fit in the keyhole.

CaCHooKa Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #14
TONY_ak47
WarofArt

TONY_ak47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Did the stickers/magnets? come in there too?
Old 04-29-2008   #15
bloodflow82

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man View Post
i was 3rd in line at best buy since i preordered. turns out i didnt really have to come that early to get the game. i got there at 11 and they moved preorders to a separate line a few minutes before letting us in. the lock box is cool. too bad its just a novelty item though. you can lock and unlock it with any piece of metal that will fit in the keyhole.

omg lol you have the same quilt as i do, or i have the same one as you. lol i was like i dont remember taking a pic of the stuff on my bed? lol thats funny