Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2008   #1
Ron_89
Ron
Newbie Member

Ron_89 is an unknown quantity at this point
euphoria physics engine, thought it was cool.

i found a link to a website demonstrating the physics engine in gta4, i compares the ragdoll physics to euphoria. i really like realistic physics and i think fans of the game will appreciate the euphoria engine being used in the game. heres the link to the demonstration of the engine.

http://www.naturalmotion.com/euphoria.htm#video
Ron_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #2
Tendercrisp
Hi.

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Yeah.

Was posted before. Looks pretty cool. I read up on euphoria when it was announced for GTA IV, so I knew about this a while ago (not the video, the video is only 3 days old).
Tendercrisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #3
Rurouni
Most Wanted

Rurouni is on a distinguished roadRurouni is on a distinguished road
somebody posted this already.
Rurouni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #4
Goldplatedbp
Newbie Member

Goldplatedbp is an unknown quantity at this point
wow nice i showed this to my friends because they really dident get the whole euphoria thing and now there even more siked.
Goldplatedbp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #5
dillinja

dillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished road
I actually got a little too caried away with this in my head, i thought niko would put his hand out to stop himself when he went to a wall but it seems from the game play videos he only des that with things like doors and cars. It will probably be a few years away yet tho when characters interact with everything, i was dreming. When I think back to when I was eight and only played one fifa (95 or somthin) game cos its all i had (absaloutly shit compared to todays standards) n the amount of enjoyment i got out of that, I really aint gona be bothered about things like this.

THe euphoria stuff thats in the game looks wicked im gona have so much fun with it. Roll on tomorow!

Last edited by dillinja; 04-28-2008 at 05:00 PM..
dillinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #6
V-Gamer
Toats Migoats.

V-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enough
Very nice engine, without a doubt. Blows Havok out of the water.
V-Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #7
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dillinja View Post
I actually got a little too caried away with this in my head, i thought niko would put his hand out to stop himself when he went to a wall but it seems from the game play videos he only des that with things like doors and cars. It will probably be a few years away yet tho when characters interact with everything, i was dreming. When I think back to when I was eight and only played one fifa (95 or somthin) game cos its all i had (absaloutly shit compared to todays standards) n the amount of enjoyment i got out of that, I really aint gona be bothered about things like this.

THe euphoria stuff thats in the game looks wicked im gona have so much fun with it. Roll on tomorow!
haha its like me and driver 2 on the ps1 i thought that game was freakin sweet now i play it and im like is that a guy or a car?!??!
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #8
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z
I Run New York .
Amateur Member

x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z can only hope to improve
Sexy find

;] lol
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #9
-SPIKE-

-SPIKE- is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah you can go ahead and download endorphin LV for free, you can create your own animations and watch. cool simulation program... http://www.naturalmotion.com/endorphin.htm

oh yeah and no other software needed.
-SPIKE- is offline   Reply With Quote