Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Multiplayer
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2008   #1
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Arrow Introducing the GTAGaming GTA IV Gang Center

It is with great pleasure that I announce the opening of our GTAGaming GTA IV Gang Center, an area for GTA IV clan leaders to create their own custom profile pages and allow members to register, organize meeting times, and comment on clan pages.
What can I do at the Gang Center?
You can create your own gangs (a.k.a. clans) complete with your own name, logo, informative piece, and, best of all, custom URL. Basically, gang leaders can make their very own homepages hosted right here at GTAGaming! If you're not much of a leader, however, don't worry - at the Gang Center you can browse around the available gangs to see which one's right for you, comment, check out meeting dates, and even apply to join. All requests are approved by administrators.

Why did you create the Gang Center?
It's no surprise that clans are popular aspects of any online multiplayer game, and Grand Theft Auto IV is no exception! We noticed how many forum threads were made about clan recruiting and figured that an organized and centralized place for clan creation and management would be just what was needed.

How do I use it?
The only requirement is that you are registered at GTAGaming. Once you're logged into the site, you're ready to go: head over to the Gang Center and start your organized crime at once!

Hey, I have more questions!
Don't worry about it, we know! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns that weren't addressed here, please feel free to post right here!

We hope that this new feature is put to good use. Be sure to invite your friends and gang recruits! Your gang page is designed to act like a homepage, so make sure to use it like one!