Old 04-28-2008   #31
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by luke_elliott View Post
I know this is a bit random... But looking at randomhero's signature, the pic of the PS3...

I don't think that 2008 is gonna be the year of the PS3... I reckon that 2009 or 2010 will be the year of the PS3... once the xbox is dead and gone...

It's gonna happen... hate to say it.... but PS3 is the future!
yeah its just that many devs aren't utilizing the ps3 to its full potential...

once we find that special 'thing' (can't really descreibe it) the xbox360 is going to be obsolete
though i o wish i had a xbox360, i would've liked to try out saints row
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #32
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
I constantly hear about dev's utilizing the PS3's "full potential" but never see anything at all. All mouth and no actions. Until I see something.. super amazingly orgasmic that the 360 cannot even begin to fathom, the 360 wont be obsolete to me. I also plan to get myself a PS3 in the near future, need a blu-ray player.
Old 04-29-2008   #33
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rean2 View Post
yeah its just that many devs aren't utilizing the ps3 to its full potential...

once we find that special 'thing' (can't really descreibe it) the xbox360 is going to be obsolete
though i o wish i had a xbox360, i would've liked to try out saints row
Saint's Row is crap.

Oh, and if it takes an army of rocket scientists to find that special thing, then maybe it isn't so special after all.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote