Old 04-28-2008   #16
ktr

ktr is on a distinguished roadktr is on a distinguished roadktr is on a distinguished road
You should try to find cover before entering the cheat.

I have also read some where that one of Niko's girl friend is a lawyer, and the other a doctor/nurse. When you have a strong relation ship with them, you can call them for favors. For instance, if you have a warrant level, you can call the lawyer and she will remove it. If you are hurt, you can call the doctor and she will heal you.
ktr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #17
INVYis187
Newbie Member

INVYis187 is an unknown quantity at this point
cheats are the main reason I love GTA..

aint nothing better than running around shootin cops and innocent people with a variety of weapons
INVYis187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #18
xXGameForFameXx
Newbie Member

xXGameForFameXx is an unknown quantity at this point
ok does anyone know if it will disable aceivments on the 360?? Becasue i loved doing cheats on san andreas. Go jet pack!!!
xXGameForFameXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #19
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
One thing we have to think about with all the cheats. I know the game is not perfect and you have to agree. But when you put the cheat or cheats in the game will have a few glitches so it is better to know now then later on when we are playing the game. So all i am saying with all the cheats we have to be carefully so we do not ruine the game.

I am not telling you not the use the cheats but have fun with or without them. But i am going to use one or two that is it.
Sorry if i am going on about this but it is better being safe.
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #20
xXGameForFameXx
Newbie Member

xXGameForFameXx is an unknown quantity at this point
well im not going to use them.... until i beat it 100 percent

Last edited by xXGameForFameXx; 04-28-2008 at 02:00 PM..
xXGameForFameXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #21
snappy

snappy is on a distinguished roadsnappy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXGameForFameXx View Post
ok does anyone know if it will disable aceivments on the 360?? Becasue i loved doing cheats on san andreas. Go jet pack!!!
Yes its been stated before that you should NOT use these codes on your main save just to be safe. Also know that you shouldnt save your game with these activated..