Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2008   #16
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
I was just wondering do I have to get my pre-order from the same GS I bought it from. Because there are 3 GS in a five mile radius, on the same road to where I got mine.
Old 04-27-2008   #17
2657canes

2657canes is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-reS View Post
I was just wondering do I have to get my pre-order from the same GS I bought it from. Because there are 3 GS in a five mile radius, on the same road to where I got mine.
Yep. You have to get it at the store where you pre-ordered it as each stores preorder list is different.

I have to walk across the street to get mine living right near a GameStop is a gift during midnight launches.
2657canes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #18
sirspy
Well... since you put it that way... I'm in.
Amateur Member

sirspy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2657canes View Post
Yep. You have to get it at the store where you pre-ordered it as each stores preorder list is different.

I have to walk across the street to get mine living right near a GameStop is a gift during midnight launches.
yeah i got my preorder at the store by my work... now I'm debating whether to drive home or hang around 4 hours at my works so I can drive 2 feet.
Old 04-28-2008   #19
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
I may have to hang around 7hrs 50 miles up north to get mine.
Old 04-28-2008   #20
lilduffelbagboy

lilduffelbagboy is an unknown quantity at this point
do u think they will call people to tell them or u think they expect everyone to have the internet?

"Without question, Grand Theft Auto IV is the best game since Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time." IGN 10/10

"Put two apple pie slices in his ass he's a true American."
lilduffelbagboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #21
piecake

piecake can only hope to improve
no gamestop in scotland!

piecake is offline   Reply With Quote