Old 04-27-2008   #16
Reaperjdw
Newbie Member

Reaperjdw is an unknown quantity at this point
especially

Quote:
Originally Posted by california6066 View Post
you missed free roam out on the multiplayer options, its still in right?
Yeah i noticed that to..and thats got me a bit worried cause the main thing about multiplayer that appealed to me was free roam...Everything else was just a bonus. Crusin with 16 friends for hours on end in free roam will make the multiplayer.
Reaperjdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #17
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperjdw View Post
Yeah i noticed that to..and thats got me a bit worried cause the main thing about multiplayer that appealed to me was free roam...Everything else was just a bonus. Crusin with 16 friends for hours on end in free roam will make the multiplayer.
dont worry its still in the game
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #18
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
There'd be an uproar if they did take it out, so relax.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #19
PHiLCORE
Newbie Member

PHiLCORE is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
This is great, dude! I've posted it on the homepage
thanks man nice to see what ive got is informative
PHiLCORE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #20
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rean2 View Post
ok i read that on the 1.3 ps3 update, that aslong as the game can support up to 1080p, it will be able to play in 1080i. If the game can play only up to 720p, and ur TV doesn't support it, it will automaticlly downgrade to 480p. the 720p cannot be upscaled to play in 1080i. Most ps3 games are not being made to be able to output 1080p, so i hope this fixes the problems in the future.

All the games i have for the ps3 are 720p only, so i can't play in full 1080p so haven't experienced anything thats True HD yet

don't know about xbox360s though
Cool, I kinda thought that was the case. And yes, I hate when it downscales to 480p, it looks so trashy on a TV as big as mine

As far as Xbox 360s, they all have built-in scalers so every game I've played has run in 1080i.
Old 04-27-2008   #21
rean2

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
Cool, I kinda thought that was the case. And yes, I hate when it downscales to 480p, it looks so trashy on a TV as big as mine

As far as Xbox 360s, they all have built-in scalers so every game I've played has run in 1080i.
WOAH huge typo! let me go fix it
Fixed, i put that "...most ps3 games not support..." its was supposed to be NOW

Last edited by rean2; 04-27-2008 at 03:19 PM..
Old 04-27-2008   #22
rean2

Ok i did some more digging and found out that the output also has something to do with ur connection
How to change Output settings
Apparently im usning the default Composite Y video jack, but my TV doesn't support HDMI. The only modes comaitable with the yellow jack is the 480p
Danm i need a new TV
Old 04-27-2008   #23
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
well im on component hd cables so i can get 1080 res. composite cables dont produce high def signals.