Old 04-25-2008   #1
eichornchen
Newbie Member

eichornchen is an unknown quantity at this point
Purchasing GUNS / Finding.

For those of you who have been lucky enough to get your hands on it early. I was woundering if they still have the randomly place respawning weapons throughout the map?

also what is the quickest way to get firepower just starting off without cheats of any sort?

Oh, and how long does it take to unlock the additional islands?

Thanks.
eichornchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #2
piecake

piecake can only hope to improve
good question but i doubt if anyone has it that they'll be on the forums!

piecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #3
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
There are specific places where you can buy weapons (but not Ammu-Nation like in the previous ones) and there are many scattered around in different places. You'll get a gun after the first few missions. And you just have to do a bunch of missions till you get another island. About 3 or 4 hours maybe.
Old 04-25-2008   #4
eichornchen
Newbie Member

How far must you progress into the game in order to be introduced to these Places to purchase guns?

Thanks for the quick reply.
Old 04-25-2008   #5
Grimmy

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
It's also pretty early. Don't worry, you'll get to shoot people within the hour you play the game
Old 04-25-2008   #6
eichornchen
Newbie Member

^
lawls... I want autos and rifles!
Old 04-25-2008   #7
cT Riot
- Chaos Theory, cT -
Newbie Member

cT Riot is an unknown quantity at this point
Is stabbing people brutal? I heard it is quite.

I love how Niko pushes people to the ground, but punching them whilst there are down is a bit retarded, does he kick?
cT Riot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #8
Siriku

Siriku is on a distinguished roadSiriku is on a distinguished roadSiriku is on a distinguished road
I noticed I started off with a Shotgun after the first mission? Everytime I respawn, I have one with 10 ammo. This usual?
Old 04-25-2008   #9
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cT Riot View Post
Is stabbing people brutal? I heard it is quite.

I love how Niko pushes people to the ground, but punching them whilst there are down is a bit retarded, does he kick?
Yeah, he kicks.
Old 04-25-2008   #10
Grimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriku View Post
I noticed I started off with a Shotgun after the first mission? Everytime I respawn, I have one with 10 ammo. This usual?
If you die you will get all your weapons back. If you get arrested you will loose all your weapons.
Old 04-25-2008   #11
peas
Newbie Member

peas is an unknown quantity at this point
On a related note:
is it true that peds will run away if you walk down the street with a gun out?
peas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #12
Grimmy

Some will, yeah.
Old 04-25-2008   #13
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I know this is not a spoiler but i wanted to get use to the spoiler tag

will the baseball bat be easy to find
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #14
ktr

ktr is on a distinguished roadktr is on a distinguished roadktr is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
I know this is not a spoiler but i wanted to get use to the spoiler tag

will the baseball bat be easy to find
The baseball bat will be available in the second or third Vlad mission.
ktr is offline   Reply With Quote