Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2008   #16
Siriku

Siriku is on a distinguished roadSiriku is on a distinguished roadSiriku is on a distinguished road
Only at the start of the game, but no, there aren't many peds around, not as many as I expected anyway. About SA amount i'd say.
Old 04-25-2008   #17
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Anyone remember that picture that shows Algonquin from the air and there's all those cars? I guess the engine wasn't strong enough in the end to produce that many cars at once. I've seen so many streams from all over the map and even the more crowded places IRL (downtown, times square) were pretty sparse when it came to traffic/peds.

Oh well, the game is still awesome as hell.
Old 04-25-2008   #18
V-Gamer
Toats Migoats.

V-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enough
Yeah, I saw a few pics in the new OXM today that showed Niko on a bike riding threw TONS of cars stopped up at a redlight. The streets looked pretty populated in terms of vehicles and pedestrians, but I'm guessing it all depends on time, weather, and location. Which is pretty much what everyone else has been saying
Old 04-25-2008   #19
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
It really depends on how the weather is. If it's sunny, they'll bee alot of traffic and people out. If its raining or at night only few people will come out... and those people tend to be weird or crazy.
Old 04-25-2008   #20
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmy View Post
It really depends on how the weather is. If it's sunny, they'll bee alot of traffic and people out. If its raining or at night only few people will come out... and those people tend to be weird or crazy.
It was sunny and about 13:00 or so on the clock and it was STILL dead. :\
Old 04-25-2008   #21
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
It was pretty full from the stream I saw. Lot's of cabs.
Old 04-25-2008   #22
peas
Newbie Member

peas is an unknown quantity at this point
lol so is it crowded or not? people seem so conflicted. this isn't really an eye-of-the-beholder type of question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
It was sunny and about 13:00 or so on the clock and it was STILL dead. :\
the game still doesn't use an AM/PM clock? disappointing...
peas is offline   Reply With Quote