Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2008   #1
Jomolungma
Amateur Member

Jomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished road
Liberty Swingers and Logger Beer - A Change?

I was surfing the official site just now to grab a screenshot of the Liberty Swingers mascot, and the little video that played seemed different to me. It started with a little ad for Logger Beer. I hadn't seen that before. Anyone else notice this, or am I going out of my mind?

Jomolungma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #2
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
It's probably their sponsor.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #3
Jomolungma
Amateur Member

Jomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished road
I'm sure it is, because the ad says it is. I just noticed the difference - there hadn't been any mention of an official site update, but an actual change in the swf file that plays for Liberty Swingers is, technically, an update. So I wasn't sure if it was something that I missed and had already been noticed, or if it was something that had been there all along and somehow I just skipped it, or if it was really new.

Jomolungma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #4
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
That logger beer logo has been there since its launch on February 9th. I just checked its swf file, it was last modified on April 11, with a modification in the 'Ticket Office' section, the rest parts seem to be same as before.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote