Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2008   #1
RollingStones

RollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enough
Clear up a few things for me (PS3).

All questions regards the PS3 version of the game.

1.- Can I hear the music I've stored on my PS3 on the radio?

2.- I know that clothes is changable, but can I change the t-shirt only and the pants only? Or do I have to change the whole suit? (I.e. is it like Vice City or like San Andreas)?

3.- What's the wanted level gonna be if I dare to drive over to another island without having it unlocked?
RollingStones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #2
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Answers:

1. No, you can't.

2. The clothing system is like San Andreas, but you won't have to return to a safehouse to change your sunglasses.

3. I would expect the wanted level to be something like 3 - 4 stars. Enough to bring a chopper on to yourself.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #3
owned_by_gta
Nick

owned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished road
haha i dont kno about the music but ...
you can change clothes to what ever you want to look like in multiplayer....so take a guess
but i have heard that its a vice city type clothing change.
i believe its full stars when you go across. and you can drive over the bridges cuz theres not an invisible wall just a barricade of cops.
Old 04-25-2008   #4
Jacobs Supplier
Whoever you get ya guns from, im they supplier...

Jacobs Supplier is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by RollingStones View Post
All questions regards the PS3 version of the game.

1.- Can I hear the music I've stored on my PS3 on the radio?

2.- I know that clothes is changable, but can I change the t-shirt only and the pants only? Or do I have to change the whole suit? (I.e. is it like Vice City or like San Andreas)?

3.- What's the wanted level gonna be if I dare to drive over to another island without having it unlocked?
1. NO

2. I'm not sure about this but it would be pretty stupid if you couldentmix and match. san andreas featured this so i belive gta4 will also. dont quote me on this in just speculating

3. 6 stars wanted level

Last edited by Jacobs Supplier; 04-25-2008 at 08:57 AM..
Jacobs Supplier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #5
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
1) No

2) Like both, taken elements from both so it's quicker and easier to shop without the long waits

3) 5 Stars, which can be increased to 6 if you decide to wreck more, unlike previous games, nothing is stopping you from crossing the bridges (No Invisible Wall), so if you can ram past the police blockade then go for it.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #6
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
I would go with Yam Trigger's answers, although i suspect the Wanted level to be 5 stars like it was if you skipped to an island early in San Andreas.

Edit: ok ash posted at the same time..
Old 04-25-2008   #7
RollingStones

RollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the replies.
RollingStones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #8
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
As far as shopping, while watching a guy play, it was pretty cool. Okay so like, say you enter a store, there'll be a shirt rack, pants rack, sunglasses shelf, shoes shelf etc. So you walk up to each of them to try on or and buy each item. You'd have to see it to know what I mean, but it's an entirely NEW clothing system.

Last edited by phreak; 04-25-2008 at 08:55 AM..
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #9
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
As far as i noticed from a almost 2 hour gameplay video, he had a automatic 6 star wanted level once he tried to cross the bridge.