Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2008   #1
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Another Perfect Score from Swedish magazine!

Hey guys, I red Swedish magazine "Level" today, which had a review of GTA IV, and they gave it 10 outta 10. I don´t have the magazine but there was like 1 new picture, which wasn´t special. So the only info I can give you at this time is that it got the perfect score. And the quote with the scoring was "Can there be a better game made than this ?"
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #2
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up

Here Brotha i hope this is the right info from the Magazin

GTA IV: New Info from the swedish magazine LEVEL
15 - When night, ten thousands of lit up windows can be seen in Liberty City.

- It seems that you can breathe in while sniping, for more accuracy.

- The game looks nothing like it did back in March 2007, after trailer 1, the game was looking far from finished, with very unstable FPS count. Now the FPS is amazing all the time, no matter how much going on on the streets.

- When inputting the info in the police databases in cop cars, Niko drives with one hand and operates the computer with the other one.

- Some spotted street names were: North Holland, Ruby street, and Silicon street.

- When driving by, you can occasionally spot peds having problem with their cars, standing and shouting and waving with their arms.

- At one moment Niko said: "What the hell is wrong with these people ?" while driving by in the car.

- Characters breath can, besides on the street, also be seen when traveling to higher altitudes, like skyscrapers

- You can hang onto passing boats and climb onboard (similar to VCS I guess)

- There is a helicopter-tour place where you can take a tour around LC with a guide, or hire your own helicopters. Or just shoot the guide and steal the heli...
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #3
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
[QUOTE=claud3;1784123]Here Brotha i hope this is the right info from the Magazin

It is the same magazine, but thats from an older issue. This one is fresh.
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #4
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
ok sorry dude sometimes they release so info online. Here what date is on the magazine is it the Month of May
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #5
Jomolungma
Amateur Member

Jomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished road
I had read about this on NeoGAF, but haven't seen any scans. I'll believe you because, frankly, I'm no longer skeptical of perfect scores for this game. It's gotten so many already.

Jomolungma is offline   Reply With Quote