Join Date: Jan 2008
Another Perfect Score from Swedish magazine!
Hey guys, I red Swedish magazine "Level" today, which had a review of GTA IV, and they gave it 10 outta 10. I don´t have the magazine but there was like 1 new picture, which wasn´t special. So the only info I can give you at this time is that it got the perfect score. And the quote with the scoring was "Can there be a better game made than this ?"
Join Date: Mar 2008
Here Brotha i hope this is the right info from the Magazin
GTA IV: New Info from the swedish magazine LEVEL
15 - When night, ten thousands of lit up windows can be seen in Liberty City.
- It seems that you can breathe in while sniping, for more accuracy.
- The game looks nothing like it did back in March 2007, after trailer 1, the game was looking far from finished, with very unstable FPS count. Now the FPS is amazing all the time, no matter how much going on on the streets.
- When inputting the info in the police databases in cop cars, Niko drives with one hand and operates the computer with the other one.
- Some spotted street names were: North Holland, Ruby street, and Silicon street.
- When driving by, you can occasionally spot peds having problem with their cars, standing and shouting and waving with their arms.
- At one moment Niko said: "What the hell is wrong with these people ?" while driving by in the car.
- Characters breath can, besides on the street, also be seen when traveling to higher altitudes, like skyscrapers
- You can hang onto passing boats and climb onboard (similar to VCS I guess)
- There is a helicopter-tour place where you can take a tour around LC with a guide, or hire your own helicopters. Or just shoot the guide and steal the heli...
Join Date: Jan 2008
[quote=claud3;1784123]Here Brotha i hope this is the right info from the Magazin
It is the same magazine, but thats from an older issue. This one is fresh.
Join Date: Apr 2008
I had read about this on NeoGAF, but haven't seen any scans. I'll believe you because, frankly, I'm no longer skeptical of perfect scores for this game. It's gotten so many already.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|