Old 04-24-2008   #1
charlie5957
Newbie Member

charlie5957 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation The Cut Version

This is kind of directed to the people who already have the game, i was just curious do any of you know whats missing from the game. I'm from australia and I want to know badly (use the spoiler thingies where appropriate)
charlie5957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #2
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
I'm not from Australia, but I heard somewhere that just the language was cut down (such as the use of fuck or shit), i'm pretty sure blood is still there, though
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #3
charlie5957
Newbie Member

Unhappy

i'm hoping nothing major is removed, i wish rockstar would just reveal the cuts frm the australian version, its so close. i just want to put my mind at ease, the thing is i know when i play it the stuff removed will mean as much as an ant on the ground to me.
Old 04-24-2008   #4
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
I heard that a cut-scene which contained Niko pointing a gun up someone's ass had been removed.
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #5
AUAnonymous
The Genovese Family Hitman
Amateur Member

AUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
I heard that a cut-scene which contained Niko pointing a gun up someone's ass had been removed.
Full story here: Kotaku
AUAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #6
charlie5957
Newbie Member

Exclamation

I was curious to know because on another gta fan site( i didnt betray you all) that someone was stating that his mate had a pal version and a north american version i think. Anyway he said the difference was that hookers in the american version are on you i think and in the cut version its not as disease filled. Their is deismemberment in the american one but not so much in the australian one. Some cutscenes are chaged like swearing removed or changed and to download the pal one is a gigabyte less than the american or not cut one.

Here is a link
http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?a...f=225&t=332404

Just so you know it does not have any spoilers or anything just the info i gave you but written better, its worth a look
Old 04-24-2008   #7
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by optik View Post
I'm not from Australia, but I heard somewhere that just the language was cut down (such as the use of fuck or shit), i'm pretty sure blood is still there, though
"

i havnt heard that they are taking out stuff like bad language. but yes to the stuff in the spoiler brackets
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote