Old 04-23-2008   #1
I_Game_Freely
Newbie Member

I_Game_Freely is an unknown quantity at this point
Can Niko take a leak?

Duke Nukem could. Hell, the sims could. And plus after Niko goes out on a night of drinking, where the hell will all that beer go? And then there is the food, soda, hot dogs.... You mean to tell me that Rockstar is going to make the poor guy hold it in the entire adventure? C'mon! Give the guy a brake.

But seriously though, I am kind'a curious.
I_Game_Freely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #2
Kwanza

Kwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enough
Is that supposed to be a pun based on the events from this morning? :p

In all seriousness, they haven't said a word about it and I REALLY doubt it.
Kwanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #3
geoldr

geoldr is on a distinguished roadgeoldr is on a distinguished road
In the video of the irish bar or something like that, a guy was taking a leak outside.
Maybe?
http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/#?pa...content=video0

The Steinway Beer Garden is the place I am talking about
geoldr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #4
sirspy
Well... since you put it that way... I'm in.
Amateur Member

sirspy is an unknown quantity at this point
I had seen a quote from some article on this forum about when Niko got drunk he could interact with a urinal to get "undrunk" but I think it was unconfirmed so god only knows, would be a nice touch though

Thanks for confirmation Bennifer3000

Last edited by sirspy; 04-23-2008 at 09:53 AM..
sirspy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #5
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
Yes, Niko can use the bathroom specifically when intoxicated. When he is drunk, using the bathroom will help him return to "normal" mode without the wacky controls and screen effects.

As confirmed by The Electric Playground
bennifer3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #6
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
It'd turn into a hassle. Imagine you're fleeing the police on foot and all of a sudden he stops and takes a shit on the sidewalk.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #7
gmcb007

gmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished road
Hmm never mind just pissing... i think its been said that Niko can end up puking whilst drunk
gmcb007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #8
Hateatingpirate
Policeman from Oz

Hateatingpirate is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception View Post
It'd turn into a hassle. Imagine you're fleeing the police on foot and all of a sudden he stops and takes a shit on the sidewalk.
lmfao

EDIT: Ok that has to be the weirdest emoticon I've ever seen on a forum.
Hateatingpirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #9
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
wouldnt be much different than CJ's hunger in SA...only instead of hearing stomach growls, youd hear dripping water.
rcguy150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #10
dizzleman

dizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwanza View Post
Is that supposed to be a pun based on the events from this morning? :p

In all seriousness, they haven't said a word about it and I REALLY doubt it.
that was a good one kwanza hah
dizzleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #11
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
If Niko needed to take a piss in the game I would just let him piss his pants, like I did with the Sims. I'm sure Niko wouldn't care.
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #12
sirspy
Well... since you put it that way... I'm in.
Amateur Member

sirspy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
If Niko needed to take a piss in the game I would just let him piss his pants, like I did with the Sims. I'm sure Niko wouldn't care.
I went a step further... I got my Sims family to get neighboors over for a party... then had them turn up the super loud stereo system... then proceeded to wall up all the exits, place a wall in front of the stereo so they could never sleep and a wall in front of the bathroom so they could never releive themselves...

is that sadistic?
sirspy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #13
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception View Post

......no, too far.

im happy that it is confirmed that u can get "undrunk"
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #14
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
I guess you didn't read my message.........you can pee to get 'undrunk'.
bennifer3000 is offline   Reply With Quote