Old 04-24-2008   #1
owned_by_gta
Nick

owned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished road
Arrow [SPOILER]new driving features

when driving you have the option to turn your headlights on and off. also when you exit a moving wehicle your body has the freedom to bounce about. when getting in a car it takes about 7 seconds to start driving due to busting the window with an elbow,unlocking the door,hotwiring(does automaticly) and then driving off to cause more mahem. if you are seen steeling a car some pedestrians will try to stop you and call for help from nearby police,they will rip you out and punch you and you can puch them back until they limp off.
even though they arent BIG feature they are cool for if youre sneaking up on someone in multiplayer you can turn your lights off to be more stealthy

Last edited by owned_by_gta; 04-24-2008 at 08:59 AM..
owned_by_gta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #2
sexy_sexy_grl
Newbie Member

sexy_sexy_grl is an unknown quantity at this point
thats sweet cant wait to play onlne against you nick ill beat you lolz

Last edited by sexy_sexy_grl; 04-24-2008 at 09:54 AM.. Reason: yur mum
sexy_sexy_grl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #3
Misanthrope
Scooter Brother

Misanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura about
Is it just me or can no one on the leaked videos drive their way out of a paper bag? I noticed the vehicles lurch when they go into hard turns but none of those guys ever managed to adapt much.
Misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #4
Algonquin
Da Bear

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
there will always be a learning curve with a new game engine... but one feature i really like is the headlights... wonderful little thing that adds a great sense of immersion.. go down an alley while being chased by cops and turn off your headlights to blend in better.. :3
Algonquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #5
Playboy X
GTAIV - 4/29

Playboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished road
Yea I'm sure they weren't used to it yet. Most of the driving I saw involved a lot of wrecking.
Playboy X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #6
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope View Post
Is it just me or can no one on the leaked videos drive their way out of a paper bag? I noticed the vehicles lurch when they go into hard turns but none of those guys ever managed to adapt much.
a lot of the people could also only be driving with one hand on the controller and not feeling anything.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #7
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
I wonder if flashing our headlights at certain people will incite races like in Midnight Club.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote