Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Do you think the handling of cars looks like it will be a problem?
Yes, I can't drive. 4 10.26%
No, it's like learning to ride a bike. 35 89.74%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-23-2008   #16
ktr

ktr is on a distinguished roadktr is on a distinguished roadktr is on a distinguished road
Obviously, you cannot take a 45 degree turn at 75+ mph while driving, especially with 70's cars. I bet that the handling is pretty good if you take the turns at 20-30mph.
ktr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #17
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitch31 View Post
im sorry but iv been on a race track before and goin round corners at speed, ( i was not driving) and the car does not wobble from side to side so calling that realistic is false, sorry but it cars simply dont handle like that, they have done as OK job simple as
lol well heres the thing, cars that are on a race track generally are race track worthy... take a full size suburban, or heck even an economy car and try to drive that like a race car, i guarantee it will drive much like what we've seen. Everyday cars do not handle like racecars!

reason it was wobbily was because A: he was hitting curbs B: its a top heavy SUV C: he was turning the front wheels left and right.

that and the leaked video driver cant drive lol

hehe anyone remember the first time they played GTASA and got in that picador (elcamino) go it up to speed and tried to stop? yea you slid alot further than previous GTA's but thats the only car...
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #18
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
I feel the cars slid further in GTA III than VC, and further in SA than in III, but not by much.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote