Old 04-23-2008   #16
Jamal
Banned
Banned

Jamal can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio View Post
nice knowing you jamal, now your banned
the game comes out in 5 days....i mean it sux to get banned sites pretty cool but i mean ill be kinda busy eitherway...
Old 04-23-2008   #17
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
You probably won't be banned. Just a warning.
Old 04-23-2008   #18
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Can we just all stop spamming here? Posting videos is not allowed, and I'm guessing you knew that Jamal. Don't do it again. If you're actually going to discuss something, please feel free. But if this thread is just going to be spammed let me know and I'll close it
Old 04-23-2008   #19
Jamal
Banned
Banned

Jamal can only hope to improve
I didnt know...i guessed since in the early hours of 4/22/08 this site got hit with a whole lot of it it was ok....
Old 04-23-2008   #20
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
Can we just all stop spamming here? Posting videos is not allowed, and I'm guessing you knew that Jamal. Don't do it again. If you're actually going to discuss something, please feel free. But if this thread is just going to be spammed let me know and I'll close it
Yes almighty Master.

I am looking forward to Drunk gameplay. I didn't watch that video, but I wanted to see it. I am ready for 4/29 so I can test out all these wonderful things.
Old 04-23-2008   #21
raikkonen

raikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these parts
Waw! also the one holding the camera is drunk!! the footage is F*cking Shaky!!
Old 04-23-2008   #22
lufc1919

lufc1919 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennifer3000 View Post
Olin, the video is actually of Niko drunk in GTA IV. Jamal, why don't you screw off. People don't like seeing shit they're trying to stay away from.
Well guess what don't read the early release forum ffs
and we're going up

I laugh at the neg rep if you aint Leeds your a cunt

MARCHING ON TOGETHER
Old 04-23-2008   #23
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
haha, that was cool!
Closed Thread