Old 04-23-2008   #16
alesana777777
Banned
Banned

alesana777777 is an unknown quantity at this point
I NEED HELP MY XBOX 360 LIKE 3/10 TIMES I TURN IT ON IT GETS RED RING OF DEATH BUT I JUST TURN IT OFF AND TURN IT BACK ON AND IT WORKS SOOO I DONT GET WY MY CONSOLE STILL WORKS?? OR IS IT EVAN RED RING OF DEATH , THREE RINGS LITE UP ON MINE ITS IT RROD??? AND REALLY IAM ASKING WUTS RONG WITH IT AND WY DOES IT STILL WORK IAM VERY SCARED CUZ GTA CUMS OUT IN 5 DAYS
Old 04-23-2008   #17
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lufc1919 View Post
It's an absolutejoke people have got the game LEGALLY and can't talk about itorshow things why?
If you mean on these forums, simply because some people don't want to have the game accidentally spoiled for them.
Old 04-23-2008   #18
PulpzillA
Amateur Member

PulpzillA is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by alesana777777 View Post
I NEED HELP MY XBOX 360 LIKE 3/10 TIMES I TURN IT ON IT GETS RED RING OF DEATH BUT I JUST TURN IT OFF AND TURN IT BACK ON AND IT WORKS SOOO I DONT GET WY MY CONSOLE STILL WORKS?? OR IS IT EVAN RED RING OF DEATH , THREE RINGS LITE UP ON MINE ITS IT RROD??? AND REALLY IAM ASKING WUTS RONG WITH IT AND WY DOES IT STILL WORK IAM VERY SCARED CUZ GTA CUMS OUT IN 5 DAYS
calm down and dont use caps.
Old 04-23-2008   #19
lufc1919

lufc1919 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMR View Post
If you mean on these forums, simply because some people don't want to have the game accidentally spoiled for them.
Well before Adolf moved in therewas a separate section for those who really couldn't care less because it's a game.

So why was it removed whenpeople who have got the game legally are showing people who want to know things.
and we're going up

I laugh at the neg rep if you aint Leeds your a cunt

MARCHING ON TOGETHER
Old 04-23-2008   #20
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well before Adolf moved in therewas a separate section for those who really couldn't care less because it's a game.

So why was it removed whenpeople who have got the game legally are showing people who want to know things.
Rockstar did not want the leaked videos to be posted. Therefore, they were removed.
Old 04-23-2008   #21
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z
I Run New York .
Amateur Member

x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z can only hope to improve
yo Ska...
could you design me a simple sig with my gt in it ?
with this pic

http://www.gtagaming.com/images/gtai...nshots/208.jpg

Xbox Live GamerTag x V i s u a L z

Littlelio;
But I really want to date some other hot chicks...
Hateatingpirate; Then get off the game an do it
Old 04-23-2008   #22
lufc1919

Quote:
Rockstar did not want the leaked videos to be posted. Therefore, they were removed.
But thats the point they aint fucking leaked if somebody stormed R* bound and gagged the security guards maybe slapped them with his cock before stealing a copy of the game and putting it on youtube then that would be a leaked video.

People buying the game LEGALLY are not leaking vids they are showing off a product they have bought.
and we're going up

MARCHING ON TOGETHER
Old 04-23-2008   #23
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

x V i s u a L z, you can send a private message to Ska by clicking on his name then clicking "Send a Private Message" instead of going off-topic in a thread. Thanks.

Quote:
But thats the point they aint fucking leaked if somebody stormed R* bound and gagged the security guards maybe slapped them with his cock before stealing a copy of the game and putting it on youtube then that would be a leaked video.

People buying the game LEGALLY are not leaking vids they are showing off a product they have bought.
They got the game before the street date either by legal or illegal means. It's still leaked, as the game isn't supposed to be released yet. Rockstar requested for webmasters to help contain the leak, and since we have the utmost respect for Rockstar, we complied.
Old 04-23-2008   #24
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z
I Run New York .
Amateur Member

x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z can only hope to improve
I clicked about 36934875 times but nothing happens .

Soo, there's the explanation .

&& FREEDOM OF SPEECH !

Xbox Live GamerTag x V i s u a L z

Littlelio;
But I really want to date some other hot chicks...
Hateatingpirate; Then get off the game an do it
Old 04-23-2008   #25
qwertyuio
The world needs some love

qwertyuio is on a distinguished roadqwertyuio is on a distinguished road
So if i found the site with both gameplay videos, which i have, i cannot post them, correct?
Old 04-23-2008   #26
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Can not.
Old 04-23-2008   #27
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio View Post
So if i found the site with both gameplay videos, which i have, i cannot post them, correct?
Correct. Watch them and discuss them with friends as much as you want, but please just keep it off of these forums. We're just trying to help Rockstar out.
Old 04-23-2008   #28
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z View Post
I clicked about 36934875 times but nothing happens .

Soo, there's the explanation .

&& FREEDOM OF SPEECH !
Freedom of speech (not capitalised), yes, as long as it's on topic.
Old 04-23-2008   #29
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
Let's talk about...the supposedly minute+ PS3 Load time at the start of the game. Not bothered by it at all. When you think of the other loading times we're NOT getting, it's a pretty nice tradeoff.
Old 04-23-2008   #30
lufc1919

Quote:
x V i s u a L z, you can send a private message to Ska by clicking on his name then clicking "Send a Private Message" instead of going off-topic in a thread. Thanks.

They got the game before the street date either by legal or illegal means. It's still leaked, as the game isn't supposed to be released yet. Rockstar requested for webmasters to help contain the leak, and since we have the utmost respect for Rockstar, we complied.
Do you understand what leaked means?

A leak is if it comes from the inside.

Fuck me everything else has been talked about to death was this a full agreement between the mods and admin of this site?
and we're going up

MARCHING ON TOGETHER
Closed Thread