Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2008   #17
Mark T
Gangsoflibertycity.com
Newbie Member

Mark T is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick7213 View Post
i don't mean to be rude but i think the forum administrators and rockstar are being a bit silly. The whole point of a fansite is to discuss what information has been released and the videos hav been relaeased now so i dont see why rockstar are trying to hush it up. i know that they dont want 2 spoil the surprise but the videos are still easy to find and anybosy who wants to see the videos can still see them so stopping the information on a few sites isnt goin 2 make any difference. I think that Neil and the Admin are just 'bumlicking' rockstar so that they'll get a mention in the manual. Fansites are supposed to present an unbiased view on the games. Not a censored one. Rockstar shouldn't have sent out the games so early anyway.
I think the mods have made the right decision. As you said, if you want to view the gameplay videos you can go elsewhere. There is no need to post anything relating to leaked GTA IV videos. If you want spoilers and video, go elsewhere.