Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2008   #1
Jomolungma
Amateur Member

Jomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished road
The spoiler-phobic are left silent

Just thought it was funny to see that almost no posts in the non-spoiler section of this forum are being updated anymore. Everyone seems to have migrated to the spoiler section. That means folks like me, who are trying to avoid spoilers as much as possible, are left with little to talk about. If we ask any questions about the game, someone who has played it will come in and post a spoiler. If you aren't asking questions about the game, what are ya gonna talk about? Nobody seems to care about new GTA IV murals, or new GTA IV "previews" now that the game is out in the wild. You can hear crickets in here. Just thought it was a funny observation.
Jomolungma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #2
pundit

pundit is on a distinguished roadpundit is on a distinguished road
Yes, it's a shame, i watched the shotgun movie myself. And now it's really hard not to watch anything more.
The wait is so painful.
Actually it's quite a shame, the people who pirate it get to enjoy it.
And the people who buy it legally have to wait and see spoilers all over the net.
They should just let every game they have go now, since its been leaked onto the net.
The faster these games get on the market, the more they'll sell and the less it will get pirated.
pundit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #3
GTAIV Fanatic
Newbie Member

GTAIV Fanatic is an unknown quantity at this point
absolutly, im trying to tatally avoid anything that even seems that it could be a spoiler...its sooo hard tho. im definitly ready to play this game
GTAIV Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #4
Crazy J
here a guy that loves rampage.

Crazy J is an unknown quantity at this point
More we thinking about GTA IV, the impatience we become.
Crazy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #5
Jomolungma
Amateur Member

Jomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy J View Post
More we thinking about GTA IV, the impatience we become.
So true. I have indeed become the very embodiment of impatience.
Old 04-23-2008   #6
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not watching any of the videos posted, I've waited a long time for this game and want to experience it on my tv and surround sound system, not some crappy YouTube videos, honestly it's a shame soo many other people are weak and watched the videos, I really hope they are disapointed with themselves. No self control.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #7
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
With the announcement being made, I can hope for having a final normal week before the release date, like most of you.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #8
Cpt_Chris
Amateur Member

Cpt_Chris is on a distinguished roadCpt_Chris is on a distinguished road
yes, thanks asif
Cpt_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #9
Jomolungma
Amateur Member

Yes. Good move guys. One, it helps support R*, and hopefully they'll scratch your back some day in return, and two, it helps the rest of us get news on the game without spoiling the game in advance of the 29th. So thanks.
Old 04-23-2008   #10
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
im not gonna lie but the gameplay leaked vids really dont ruin it for me and shouldnt for yaw. all it does is make you even worse on your impatience. its like crack. these leaked videos are crack for us.
Old 04-23-2008   #11
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
i gave in and tried to watch a video on youtube, luckily it was taken down!
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #12
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
I dont know why rockstar is so afraid. Those leaked vids satisfied my craving so much, however its not like im not going to get the game anymore. Just made me thirsty for more

p.s You spoiler phobic's missed out. The game is off the his-hook!
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #13
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
I watched a vid or two, skipped the intros. I didn't see anything I really hoped to see, just same old gta drivin around stuff.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #14
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
Just finished watching a live feed of the game being played in Russia. Was nearly unwatchable once the place got packed. ;<

No story spoilers either, he was just taking requests of what wacky things he should do.

Last edited by Comeback209; 04-23-2008 at 01:22 PM..
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #15
nick7213
Newbie Member

nick7213 is an unknown quantity at this point
i don't mean to be rude but i think the forum administrators and rockstar are being a bit silly. The whole point of a fansite is to discuss what information has been released and the videos hav been relaeased now so i dont see why rockstar are trying to hush it up. i know that they dont want 2 spoil the surprise but the videos are still easy to find and anybosy who wants to see the videos can still see them so stopping the information on a few sites isnt goin 2 make any difference. I think that Neil and the Admin are just 'bumlicking' rockstar so that they'll get a mention in the manual. Fansites are supposed to present an unbiased view on the games. Not a censored one. Rockstar shouldn't have sent out the games so early anyway.
nick7213 is offline   Reply With Quote