Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2008   #31
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
It is! On both the 360 AND PS3 versions, only slightly though, not as bold as Bully's (Canis Canem Edit's) though.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #32
Koolio

Koolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for posting this, ill def be getting the SE now
Koolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #33
Evi1d33d

Evi1d33d can only hope to improve
Someone need to 'borrow' it and post gameplay videos on youtube.
Old 04-22-2008   #34
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I've ordered the standard edition because I don't really have the space to store all of this stuff, nor do I really need it. There's that and the fact that it's 30 more expensive in the UK (that's $60 for you USA people, bringing the total cost to $138). I'll just stick to my $80 standard edition, thanks.

boo hoo $138! in NZ its $150 and the standed edition is $120, we pay a fuckload for our games, it seams normal now but not when people from America complain about paying $80 for a game just released.

myself, ill be getting the special edition, i need every bit of GTA i can get and for my its only $20 difference so why bother.
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #35
d_winch
Newbie Member

d_winch is an unknown quantity at this point
just adding a 360 delivery
here
could be fake, doesn't seem to cover enough of the green box (if you get me)..
not that it matters.

Last edited by d_winch; 04-22-2008 at 04:12 PM..
d_winch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #36
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_winch View Post
here
not that it matters.
The final copy of the game simply reads "LIVE" in the top right corner, not "Xbox Live".
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #37
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_winch View Post
here
not that it matters.
I posted a pic of the real case on the last page, notice the differences between that and the fakes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote