Old 04-22-2008   #16
JohnnyRodz
Banned
Banned

JohnnyRodz can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortigern View Post
Damn, you really are an arse.

I'm sorry about your rrod, but then, I won't play GTA either untill they release a PC version. Just when you think everything's going perfect, it gets screwed. Oh well, if I got it now, I would probably fail my exams, that would be a shame, breaking a life-long tradition and all.
Why don't you kiss my arse.
JohnnyRodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #17
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRodz View Post
Why don't you just get the fuck out of here, all you do is look for trouble. We don't need that and I don't think anybody here disagrees.
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #18
JohnnyRodz
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Why don't you just get the fuck out of here, all you do is look for trouble. We don't need that and I don't think anybody here disagrees.

I don't give a shit what these peons agree with.
Old 04-22-2008   #19
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
If you "don't give a shit" about other people's opinion, why don't you start a forum for yourself. I'm not wasting any more time on you.

edit: you'll need more respect from others before you try to neg rep me.
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #20
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
that was your compensation? 1 month free, I got that when mine broke without asking, you should have asked for a quicker replacement! and you guys need to quit your bickering, telling him to get the fuck out doesn't really help much, you should should just stop arguing.
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #21
JohnnyRodz
Banned
Banned

Quote:
If you "don't give a shit" about other people's opinion, why don't you start a forum for yourself. I'm not wasting any more time on you.

edit: you'll need more respect from others before you try to neg rep me.

You shouldn't have wasted anytime in the first fucking place. You're the one who called me a name,remember.
Old 04-22-2008   #22
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
hey atleast it didn't RROD on u when u were playing the game
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #23
MGS4474
Newbie Member

MGS4474 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You shouldn't have wasted anytime in the first fucking place. You're the one who called me a name,remember.
One thing Free Speech
MGS4474 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #24
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
(Nelson Muntz laugh) HA-HA!
Quote:
He didn't want anybody to laugh at him,he shouldn't have made the post.
Quote:
I don't think so,I got better sense than to get on here and tell you peons my problems.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did you actually contribute anything to this thread except for garbage.

Warned 1 point for thread derailing.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #25
Th3 Cmz
Th3 Cmz

Th3 Cmz is infamous around these partsTh3 Cmz is infamous around these parts
it took me a week and a half to fix. as soon as you get the box send it back
Old 04-22-2008   #26
Jacobs Supplier
Whoever you get ya guns from, im they supplier...

Jacobs Supplier is an unknown quantity at this point
wrap your 360 in towels so all the ports are covered. than turn on the system for 30 minutes. after that let it cool down for 30 minutes. DONT TURN IT ON BEFORE THAN. after the time expires turn on you system. look up "360 towel trick" on youtube

i got Rrod during the peak of my Cod4 gaming, and did this. it worked for about a week and i just repeated this process with 100% succesion rate. i eventually sent in my xbox after i cooled of on the cod4. good luck!!

Btw... ALL xbox 360s have a 3 year warranty after date of manufacture but only for RRod.
Old 04-22-2008   #27
AdmiralSpags

AdmiralSpags is on a distinguished roadAdmiralSpags is on a distinguished roadAdmiralSpags is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIZZLYBONE View Post
well exactly a week before gta iv comes out
i wake up to find out that i have the red rings of death called xbox and they said it would take around a month til i would have it all fixed

did this bad luck happen to anyone else
Assuming you're in the United States, this is a great alternative(as far as I read):

http://www.extreme-mods.com/Xbox-360...rrodrepair.htm

It's only $49.99 dollars to repair RRoD (+20 for shipping charges.)
people gave it some good reviews.. maybe you should check something like this out.
I guess it beats waiting for a month and a half for a refurbished (and could very possibly be showing signs of wear) 360.
I've had some good luck with my 360. Just made sure to keep it horizontal and in a really cool area. I studied (sort of) how the 360 brings in air and pushes it out the back. I make sure all vents are completely open..

For those of you who have your 360 vertical, take into account the massive amount of air that could come through the bottom of the 360.. Look at the bottom of the 360.. Vents covering the entire surface area of the bottom!

Anyway, best wishes to you, Sizzlybone, I bet you'll have a 360 up and running really soon.
AdmiralSpags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #28
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
I would not suggest the towel trick my friend, I was told they can tell that you've done that and wont replace your Xbox, but that's just hearsay, you could do more research yourself
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #29
MGS4474
Newbie Member

MGS4474 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSilver65 View Post
I would not suggest the towel trick my friend, I was told they can tell that you've done that and wont replace your Xbox, but that's just hearsay, you could do more research yourself
My uncle did that it worked for him for about 2 mouth then stopped he phoned microsoft within 4 weeks he had it back working fine
MGS4474 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #30
dizzleman

dizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished road
send my condolences to the fallen 360
sry to hear tht dude

BOOM!!
Thanks rellimjoe
dizzleman is offline   Reply With Quote