Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2007   #196
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
If it got delayed until Next October or December, man I'd be so mad at Rock* I wouldn't have patience to wait which I don't have none right now. I look at GTAGAMING at school and home to see if theres anyupdates for GTAIV about the realse and its really bugging me lol. I CANT WAIT DAMMIT!!!!
Old 11-21-2007   #197
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
People stop thinking that GTA IV will be released next christmas because it won't, it will be released around Q2.

Last edited by .LiLe.; 11-21-2007 at 02:16 PM..
Old 11-29-2007   #198
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
the delay is good imo, i'd rather have a late but totally awesome game than an on-time game, and riddled with holes and bugs
Old 12-01-2007   #199
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeandbooze
the delay is good imo, i'd rather have a late but totally awesome game than an on-time game, and riddled with holes and bugs
thats a good point... Rockstar cant release a half finished game.
besides, it is out of rockstars control how long it takes to complete the game. they can only keep working until it is finished, and im sure once it is we will have the game in our hands pretty darn quick.

EDIT: I guess something good though is that after Rockstar has mastered this Next-Gen technology all they other GTA games in this series wont take as long to develope.
Old 12-11-2007   #200
MyFingersHurt
Must be from my 360 controller...
Newbie Member

MyFingersHurt is an unknown quantity at this point
That's old news man...

It's coming between February and April.
Well, that's what the guy from Take 2 said...
Old 12-11-2007   #201
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Dude fix your sig. Its too big.
Old 12-11-2007   #202
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
MyFingersHurt, please resize your signature within the limit 450x150 pixels and you might need to take a look at the rules.

Yam Trigger, send a report () whenever you see any irregularities from the rules - DON'T post in, leave upto the moderators for action.
Old 04-22-2008   #203
cjsbarber

cjsbarber can only hope to improve
nevermind, few days left!
Closed Thread