Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Multiplayer
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2008   #151
AUAnonymous
The Genovese Family Hitman
Amateur Member

AUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished road
To Knight125: I have to leave my house at about 10:30 PST (1:30 EST) so I was hoping I could get in early into the tryouts.

- Thanks, Red

Xbox 360 Gamertag: AUAnonymous
Hahahah, mai roflcopter, it goas soi soi soi soi soi so

Last edited by AUAnonymous; 04-21-2008 at 06:07 PM..
AUAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #152
Gotadime
The Genovese Family www.GTAIVMafia.com

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-JayB-X View Post
I will gladly join.
Although I will soon have my own website up, with a huge community based section, including things like this.
For now, this is a brilliant looking clan, and idea.
First, well done.
Second, I am a regular around here. Ignore the posts.
Third, sign me up.
If its alright, i would like to talk to you personally Gotadime. If that's ok?

My Gamertag is IX JayB XI
I will state my gangster name soon.
Cheers.
Welcome to the family. Feel free to read up on us and even wear one of our signatures if you feel the need. You will be receiving a friend request from Knight125 on Xbox LIVE, as well as a message confirming your acceptance into the family. Please accept the friend request and read the message as soon as you receive them. This will allow you to participate with us online.

I'm glad you like the setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUAnonymous View Post
To 125Knight: I have to leave my house at about 10:30 PST (1:30 EST) so I was hoping I could get in early into the tryouts.

- Thanks, Red
Unfortunately, positions will only be reserved for The Boss (myself) and the Underbosses. The best thing that you could do is get on at / around 12:30 PM EST and hang out until 1:00 PM EST. Basically, whoever is online first will be the first invited. I'm really sorry that I can't reserve a position, but it simply wouldn't be fair to the other members. I hope you can understand.

^ Xbox 360 Multiplayer Crew - Join Us Today! ^
F8 Media | Experience Apollo
XBL Gamertag: Knight125
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #153
theworm70
Newbie Member

theworm70 is an unknown quantity at this point
I signed up on the website. Which by the way is awesome!
theworm70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #154
AUAnonymous
Amateur Member

AUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotadime View Post
Unfortunately, positions will only be reserved for The Boss (myself) and the Underbosses. The best thing that you could do is get on at / around 12:30 PM EST and hang out until 1:00 PM EST. Basically, whoever is online first will be the first invited. I'm really sorry that I can't reserve a position, but it simply wouldn't be fair to the other members. I hope you can understand.
I understand, I'll probably be on anyway attempting to run over pedestrians in a helicopter.

Also, nice sigs you got there | |
----------------------------------\/ \/

Last edited by AUAnonymous; 04-21-2008 at 08:47 PM.. Reason: Typo
Old 04-21-2008   #155
Gotadime

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by theworm70 View Post
I signed up on the website. Which by the way is awesome!
Welcome to the family. Feel free to read up on us and even wear one of our signatures if you feel the need. You will be receiving a friend request from Knight125 on Xbox LIVE, as well as a message confirming your acceptance into the family. Please accept the friend request and read the message as soon as you receive them. This will allow you to participate with us online.

I'm glad you like the site.

Quote:
I understand, I'll probably be on anyway attempting to run over pedestrians in a helicopter.

Also, nice sigs you got there
Yeah, I'll be doing the same as you. I wonder if the peds will break the heli-blades eventually...

I'm glad you like the sigs. We should be coming out with a new pack after the game is released.

Also, The Official Meeting Page has been updated on the site.

Underbosses: You're really going to want to read this page! "Member Evaluations" have been implemented.

To access The Official Meeting Page, go to the official site, look at "Expanded Navigation, which is in the right column, and click "Official Meeting Information".

Old 04-21-2008   #156
AUAnonymous
Amateur Member

I see cuts are going to be made, I better start "practicing" as soon as the game comes out. I can't wait.

Old 04-21-2008   #157
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
The boss and underbosses will get togheter and make cuts. So this will be fun.
Old 04-21-2008   #158
AUAnonymous
Amateur Member

Quote:
Yeah, I'll be doing the same as you. I wonder if the peds will break the heli-blades eventually...
Well, there's only one way to find out..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
Your one of the underbosses, right?

Old 04-21-2008   #159
Frogracing19

Frogracing19 is on a distinguished roadFrogracing19 is on a distinguished roadFrogracing19 is on a distinguished roadFrogracing19 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
yes him and me are the underbosses
Frogracing19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #160
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Well, there's only one way to find out..

Yup, so we all have to practice real hard, so we will probably make final cuts around May 10, thats up to Gota but I just made up a random date.
Old 04-21-2008   #161
AUAnonymous
Amateur Member

Quote:
Yup, so we all have to practice real hard, so we will probably make final cuts around May 10, thats up to Gota but I just made up a random date.
Cool, I just hope I get my copy in time because I ordered mine off teh Intarwebs, so you never know really...

Old 04-21-2008   #162
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

Quote:
Cool, I just hope I get my copy in time because I ordered mine off teh Intarwebs, so you never know really...
Oh my goshhhh, I never do that. I only trust best buy with my pre-orders!
Old 04-22-2008   #163
Gotadime

Quote:
I see cuts are going to be made, I better start "practicing" as soon as the game comes out. I can't wait.
Yeah, cuts will be made and practicing never hurts, but I would only worry about getting cut if you're either 1.) extremely horrible at the game or 2.) can't grasp respect / follow simple rules. We're going pretty easy in the beginning.

Quote:
It will be pretty interesting.

Quote:
May 10 sounds like a good deadline for all member cuts. We'll probably release them to the public around that date.

Quote:
Where did you order it from? If you got it from R* Warehouse, my hat's off to you.

Last edited by Gotadime; 04-22-2008 at 05:04 PM..
Old 04-22-2008   #164
AUAnonymous
Amateur Member

Quote:
Yeah, cuts will be made and practicing never hurts, but I would only worry about getting cut if you're either 1.) extremely horrible at the game or 2.) can't grasp respect / follow simple rules. We're going pretty easy in the beginning.
That sounds fair, it would be bad if you people that were terrible in.

Quote:
Where did you order it from? If you got it from R* Warehouse, my hat's off to you.
Unfortunately, due to insufficient funds, I have been forced to rent my copy from Gamefly. Although they are surprisingly good about shipping games that are in high demand relatively quickly. Also, I have had GTA IV on my queue for a while which means I have a higher priority. Though the earliest it is possible for me to get my copy is Thursday.

If I don't get my copy in time should I just schedule a private try-out?

Old 04-22-2008   #165
Gotadime

Quote:
If I don't get my copy in time should I just schedule a private try-out?
Yes, but only if you're seeking a special position. If you just want to be a regular member, there is no need for a tryout.