Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2008   #1
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
New (Digital) Screenshots on Eurogamer

Not really new, these were seen on scans of few magazine review pages.

Source: Eurogamer GTA IV gallery

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.

Last edited by Asif; 04-21-2008 at 01:33 PM..
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #2
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
thanks asif..

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #3
Higgs
Newbie Member

Higgs is an unknown quantity at this point
Just looking at the third one here:
Holy crap, look at that mini map! It's gonna be very confusing, for me at least, when I start playing.
Truck ramps: They had them in SA, Crackdown and I believe Saint's Row. But... they never seemed to let you drive up them properly in any of those games. Let's hope IV is different.
Higgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #4
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
Cheers. Y'know, I don't think I've seen that sniper perch one before today.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #5
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Reminds me of the Predator 2 cover.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #6
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
i think this means mini map zooms relative to your speed the faster you go the farther out it goes... nice touch
Old 04-21-2008   #7
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
I dunno, all the screens look like they have some blur filter applied. Is it just the bloom/HDR/depth of field, or is it an actual Rockstar-created effect?

Look in the farther stuff in the background. It's all blocky-blurred sort of.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #8
Roxstein
╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algonquin Wolf View Post
i think this means mini map zooms relative to your speed the faster you go the farther out it goes... nice touch
It always has done that.

Thanks for the screens, Asif. I'm glad to see that third one in full quality.

Edit@Scon: It's a filter that has been well discussed before, and talked about in reviews as well.
Old 04-21-2008   #9
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
really?.... hmmm... my mind must be going lol
Old 04-21-2008   #10
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I like how detailed the Small map is in this Shot
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote