Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2008   #121
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
I don't wanna piss them off or anything, it'll just be hard to express any form of interest in the game or them.
we know that :p we're just playing arround
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #122
JJagoff
Amateur Member

JJagoff is on a distinguished roadJJagoff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I don't wanna piss them off or anything, it'll just be hard to express any form of interest in the game or them.
You really don't seem to have much or even any enthusiasm for R* or GTA anymore. How come you're an administrator on a GTA fansite? Seems kinda silly imo.
________
Toyota FX-1 specifications

Last edited by JJagoff; 02-03-2011 at 06:57 PM..
JJagoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #123
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJagoff View Post
You really don't seem to have much or even any enthusiasm for R* or GTA anymore.
You wouldn't either if you got dicked over hardcore by your favorite company and video game series.
Old 04-20-2008   #124
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJagoff View Post
How come you're an administrator on a GTA fansite? Seems kinda silly imo.
Me and Kodo founded the site in early 2002. We were hardcore GTA fans back then. It would be silly of me to leave the site just because of what they did.
Old 04-20-2008   #125
walter
An offer you can't refuse

walter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enough
That sucks man. Rockstar probably forgot or had no time to fly you out. I would be really mad aswell if I were you.

Also, what video games DID you voice in? I'll have to play some of them and find where you voiced .
Old 04-20-2008   #126
Mark T
Gangsoflibertycity.com
Newbie Member

Mark T is an unknown quantity at this point
I've read this thread with alot of interest, and for Rockstar to even consider doing this with Zidane must feel like a massive honour. Although it never came together, I bet there will be other opportunities for Zidane in the future.
Old 04-20-2008   #127
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Reading recent posts, I'm predicting that early this week this thread is going to turn into "how I got myself kicked out of Rockstar's offices" .
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #128
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Man I were you Casey, I'd go in there and show off my talent. Let them know how your voice acting sounds.
Old 04-20-2008   #129
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Lile, they know.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #130
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Zindanr, u shudnt duble post

Use the feature, bitch
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #131
Conjo
Amateur Member

Conjo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Me and Kodo founded the site in early 2002. We were hardcore GTA fans back then. It would be silly of me to leave the site just because of what they did.
I think it's silly you have a fan website when you're no longer a fan yourself. But I dont care, as long as I'm stoll going to play it next tuesday..
Conjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #132
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Zidane is still one of the best Administrators I know, and he still is a GTA fan. It is closeminded of you to think that just because of this he would leave the site.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #133
Conjo
Amateur Member

Conjo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutts View Post
Zidane is still one of the best Administrators I know, and he still is a GTA fan. It is closeminded of you to think that just because of this he would leave the site.
he just said he's not a fan anymore. I myself wouldnt stop being a fun if this happened to me, but he jsut said he not anymore.. SO.
Conjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #134
cjsbarber

cjsbarber can only hope to improve
is he still crying about this, geez
cjsbarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #135
JJagoff
Amateur Member

JJagoff is on a distinguished roadJJagoff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hey so you got screwed over by a single PR guy, who couldn't keep his promises... Cheating yourself out of the experience that is GTA IV just seems like you're punishing yourself.

Look at it this way - there's 200 other R* employees who have been working their asses off to give us this game, and at least none of those guys ever screwed you over. I think you owe to them, and to yourself, to enjoy this game. You know it's gonna be awesome.
________
Honda Stepwgn specifications

Last edited by JJagoff; 02-03-2011 at 06:57 PM..
JJagoff is offline   Reply With Quote