Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2008   #76
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio View Post
What are you trying to say? i just put it up to show everyone.

nice try raider and claud, but i beat you to it
This is it, it may not be the right thread to post it in, consider it a reply to your post. I thought it was new although it could be fake since it doesn't bring any new pictures.

Edit: for some reason the pictures don't come through. Here's the link.
Edit2: it seems the site is protected, just click the first link you get after following the above link.

Last edited by Vortigern; 04-16-2008 at 08:26 AM..
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #77
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
What are you trying to say? i just put it up to show everyone.

nice try raider and claud, but i beat you to it
i know you did, all i was saying is that it is a nice image of Niko that is all
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #78
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:

Click for full image. Maybe the best screen ive seen yet...
Nice find, I never heard of that site before and R* gave away this cool one to like a nobody. :p

Edit: Updating the first post with all 14 available screenshots.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008   #79
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Did anyone else notice that in TheGTAPlace's shot Niko's right arm is being penetrated by a shotgun, his left arm is quite clearly broken and in need of medical attention and there's a cop ducking and covering from a guy running away from him?

The cars don't seem to have drivers either.
I'd be more worried about his broken wrist/lower arm.

Old 04-19-2008   #80
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post

true that likes bad
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008   #81
OnlyOneGaming
there's Only One
Newbie Member

OnlyOneGaming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post

what are you trying to say? that it's animated bad because it's not it's a broken arm it's meant to look like that, it's part of the new damage system, like when niko gets shot in the leg or anyone for that matterthey will limp for a little bit.

I'm sorry if this reply seems out of turn, but I'm just unsure of what you mean.
OnlyOneGaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008   #82
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
He never said anything about the graphics being bad.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008   #83
lilduffelbagboy

lilduffelbagboy is an unknown quantity at this point
yea the editors said they seen Niko limp after takin an amount of damage so his arm could be come broke
lilduffelbagboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008   #84
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
or maybe hes wearing an extra puffy vest and created a bulge and not created by the "broken" wrist?
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008   #85
Sethos88

Sethos88 is on a distinguished roadSethos88 is on a distinguished roadSethos88 is on a distinguished road
It's just a animation glitch because the game is not perfect, geez people.
Sethos88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008   #86
OnlyOneGaming
there's Only One
Newbie Member

OnlyOneGaming is an unknown quantity at this point
it's a broken Arm, you can even see that the jacket is blood drenched, it's even darker than the rest of the jacket.
OnlyOneGaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008   #87
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethos88 View Post
It's just a animation glitch because the game is not perfect, geez people.
Just like one of the new ones released with the black guy holding the shotgun, I've seen better gun placement, but I'm certain in game we wont really notice.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008   #88
commonblu
Newbie Member

commonblu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by POLOFOLK View Post
Any clue on why the outlining of the circle is half blue and half green?
one is for health, the other for armor.
commonblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008   #89
commonblu
Newbie Member

commonblu is an unknown quantity at this point
these are some really good pics. love the level of detail in the game. fav pics have to be the one with the blood on the grill and the one where the driver of the suv is getting shot in the face. gonna need a hell of a lot windex to clean that up, lol.
commonblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008   #90
B12ANDON 01
Newbie Member

B12ANDON 01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
In this shot you see the ground get damaged that is so cool. Wonder if there will be holes in the ground
First post! ...but anyway, i haven't looked to see whether anyone has mentioned this yet, but i thought it was pretty awesome how the blast/explosion resulted in the cop car's windows shattering... i'm loving the little touches by R*
B12ANDON 01 is offline   Reply With Quote