Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2008   #16
zeppelin
If This Is Hell, Well Then I'm Lucky

zeppelin is on a distinguished roadzeppelin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
Considered getting a ride off someone?
What ya mean? I live about 2 hours from any real Gamestop or store that would release it early. They are actually building a Gamestop here now, but it isn't open yet. Ever since I lost my vehicle to a coked out crackhead, I haven't been driving lately.
Old 04-18-2008   #17
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Well, why don't you and some friends just set off at about 10 and you should be there in time.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #18
zeppelin

Because I'm a jealous person and I wanna experience GTA IV by myself first then enjoy it w/ friends. I've always been a loner in things like this. If more people are around that is more people who want to play and I don't want my experience watered down.
Old 04-18-2008   #19
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
At least you guys won't have to pick it up early morning on the 29th and have to stare at it in your work office for 9+ hours ;<
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #20
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I am getting it a 9:00 in the morning and playing it until 11:30 because i have to go to work at 1:00 so Two and Half Hours of play time. And then when work finish's at 5:30 i will be playing it all night
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #21
zeppelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback209 View Post
At least you guys won't have to pick it up early morning on the 29th and have to stare at it in your work office for 9+ hours ;<
Actually the day it releases I have an 8:00 AM Chemistry Exam, a 12:00 PM Biodiversity Project w/ presentation for Biology Lab, and a 5:00PM Speech to give for Speech class. So I'm almost in the same boat as you.
Old 04-18-2008   #22
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
if ur mad over a few hours...

Then you sir are a LOSER. Go ahead, flame me, warn me, ban me.

I'm not gonna get the game until Friday. Do I give a shit? No. I could get it Tuesday but im a lazy fucker and I'm busy during weekdays.

Do I think it will be sold out? Hell no. TakeTwo would rather have TOO MUCH copies than too little. I live in a major city with many electronic/game stores.

woopiefucking doo
MisterBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #23
zeppelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBlanco View Post
if ur mad over a few hours...

Then you sir are a LOSER. Go ahead, flame me, warn me, ban me.

I'm not gonna get the game until Friday. Do I give a shit? No. I could get it Tuesday but im a lazy fucker and I'm busy during weekdays.

Do I think it will be sold out? Hell no. TakeTwo would rather have TOO MUCH copies than too little. I live in a major city with many electronic/game stores.

woopiefucking doo
I'm not a fucking loser. I just feel deserved to have the game the way I want to receive it, there is nothing loser about that. I go through enough shit being in college anyways, gives me a bit of relaxation. If you call yourself a fan I don't know why you wouldn't want the game as early as possible.
Old 04-18-2008   #24
zeppelin

I don't know who thats for, but its fucking hilarious!
Old 04-18-2008   #25
Retromoe
Resident Superstar
Amateur Member

Retromoe is on a distinguished roadRetromoe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelin View Post
I just called F.Y.E.(the only games store in my frigging town) and asked of course if they would be releasing GTA IV at midnight. They guy was like, "No, no, no, were not gonna be here at midnight" then fucking laughed. Shit like that pisses me off, I've been to several midnight releases and there is nothing more fun than picking up something the ultimate earliest in can be out in your time zone. Dammit!! This really sucks!
If the guy at the store is gonna be an asshole like that, just pre-order off rockstar or any other site, and hopefully you'll receive it on the same day its released
Old 04-18-2008   #26
zeppelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retromoe View Post
If the guy at the store is gonna be an asshole like that, just pre-order off rockstar or any other site, and hopefully you'll receive it on the same day its released
I live in a dorm, and don't have a physical address that they could send a carrier to, at least I don't think.
Old 04-18-2008   #27
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
If you've an FYE surely you have a Super Wal Mart (open 24 hours)? Go there at midnight.
Old 04-18-2008   #28
CynicalBastard
Banned
Banned

CynicalBastard is infamous around these partsCynicalBastard is infamous around these partsCynicalBastard is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro View Post
If you've an FYE surely you have a Super Wal Mart (open 24 hours)? Go there at midnight.
Excuse me?
CynicalBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #29
CynicalBastard
Banned
Banned

CynicalBastard is infamous around these partsCynicalBastard is infamous around these partsCynicalBastard is infamous around these parts
I'm sorry, I couldn't read that hieroglyphics you etched into this website.

Those were hieroglyphics, right?

Last edited by CynicalBastard; 04-18-2008 at 03:56 PM..
CynicalBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #30
Twilight Vice
Newbie Member

Twilight Vice is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelin View Post
Because I'm a jealous person and I wanna experience GTA IV by myself first then enjoy it w/ friends. I've always been a loner in things like this. If more people are around that is more people who want to play and I don't want my experience watered down.
I definitely understand what you mean by that, I love experiencing GTA on my own, somehow it magnifies the sense of exploration and freedom of choice you get with the game.
Twilight Vice is offline   Reply With Quote