Old 04-16-2008   #1
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
Rampage!

I cant wait for serial killing sprees in gta iv.

I havent killed as many people as i would have liked in real life, as they have to be done silently, so i can only take down one person at a time. But in gta iv i have the opratunity to gun down as many people as i want.

Your thought on your killing sprees once you get a copy?
Old 04-16-2008   #2
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
its gonna be the first i do given the chance to free roam. Im gonna call the cops. Kill the fuckers take his gun and start. Nothing is funner then running around the city not knowing whats around the corner.
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #3
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Molotov in a crowded crossing will be delightful

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #4
TheJordanJames
MUFC
Amateur Member

TheJordanJames is on a distinguished roadTheJordanJames is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio View Post
its gonna be the first i do given the chance to free roam. Im gonna call the cops. Kill the fuckers take his gun and start. Nothing is funner then running around the city not knowing whats around the corner.
Yeah that sounds like my plan too.

Also it would be nice to go in the alleys with the bums and beat them to death, then maybe knock their fire bins over and burn them.
TheJordanJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #5
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko_Bellic View Post
I havent killed as many people as i would have liked in real life, as they have to be done silently, so i can only take down one person at a time.
Am I the only one slightly disturbed by this? XD
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #6
RockForLight

RockForLight is on a distinguished roadRockForLight is on a distinguished road
he just needs a hug.

As for virtual "killing sprees" ,never really did them on the past Gta titles.. On the Hitman games i do usually take some virtual aggression out.