Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2008   #16
indigo_cyclops
INDIGO
Newbie Member

indigo_cyclops is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

I have to agree; we should be grateful Rockstar went all out and implemented Euphoria. After watching the videos multiple times, the technology is unbelievably unique and will MOST definitely double the fun in GTA IV. Even running, climbing, crashing your car to watch Niko fly out will be a grand old time! Thank god for Euphoria. Thank god for R*. This has to be one of the best collaborations of technology in this history of gaming IMO.

indigo_cyclops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #17
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Here would we be talking more about the game if the S.A graphics were used. Rockstar have done a amazing Job with the game, the graphics are amazing so lets enjoy what they have done for us over the last four year. Look at it this way they could have keep the cartoonis graphics from the other gta games. The real graphics they have went with are the best way the advance the Gta series. So lets all be proud of what they have done.
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #18
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalBastard View Post
Sorry, if you're complaining about these graphics you should go meet your club leader, Helen Keller. The incredible vastness and density found in this game is astounding. Bashing graphics is probably the most idiotic thing you can do out side of drinking bleach. The Euphoria engine is groundbreaking and better than anything previous. Oh and console arguing is another thing the failites like to do. Nothing to argue about due to the clear winner..

Euphoria doesn't affect graphics. It's the physics engine.

RAGE is the graphics engine.

grimmy is a gay icon

Last edited by oppar; 04-16-2008 at 07:55 AM..
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #19
OGTiago
Deep Penetration

OGTiago is an unknown quantity at this point
1up have said it has a few graphical glitches. None that will spoil the game, something we have come to learn with GTA series ever since it went fully 3d. You still get some pop-in here and there, framerate sometimes stutters but usually holds up well.

Yep, Euphoria seems to be physics and A.I
OGTiago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #20
indigo_cyclops
INDIGO
Newbie Member

indigo_cyclops is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face

I'm sure most people are well aware that Euphoria isn't the graphics engine, but a physics engine. Truth is, Euphoria adds a lot to the animations and I think R* really upped their game to make sure the visuals look as good as the physics. No doubt about that...I just don't understand how some people can complain so much when they really have no idea how much work went into this game. It's EPIC and I think we can all agree on that. Now put on a sombrero...I'll be staying up all night when I arrive home from the midnight release.

Make sure you call in to work if you are scheduled, people!

indigo_cyclops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #21
SimonS
Pffft.

SimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of light
GTA4 is going to blow every game out the water, I couldn't give a shit if it doesn't look like the shitty plastic shooters that we have now.
Old 04-16-2008   #22
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
your right it is going to blow us away with what it has to offer
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #23
Higgs
Newbie Member

Higgs is an unknown quantity at this point
Meh, I still think the graphics look preeetty damn awesome for a game of this size and density.
Higgs is offline   Reply With Quote