Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2008   #31
Riffmaster Jon
Backstabber

Riffmaster Jon is on a distinguished roadRiffmaster Jon is on a distinguished roadRiffmaster Jon is on a distinguished road
I won't save it when I do. If Rockstar put in some physics based cheat codes, you can bet I'll be playing with those all the time.
Riffmaster Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #32
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
I don't cheat.

I hate it. It ruins the experience.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #33
Namaste37
Newbie Member

Namaste37 is an unknown quantity at this point
I do just to save time. If im in a car thats damaged that i want to save, instead of driving a long distance real carefully i just heal it up. If my car blows up in the desert instead of running for an eternity i just spawn a car. If im low on health and far from any restaurants and i just want to start the next mission, i heal up real quick.

It's real nice when you dont have a whole lot of time to spend running around seeing to the minutiae of the game. Just get to some missions, or if im just effin around spawn a Bike, get some guns, armor, and health, and go reek some havoc.
Namaste37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #34
redlantern

redlantern is an unknown quantity at this point
the only cheat i ever used in story mode was making it night time, but i guess its more of a code than a cheat
redlantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #35
WarrENDEatH
I Got Gangsta In My Blood
Newbie Member

WarrENDEatH is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by killahmatic View Post
Im just curious here, do you use cheats at all before you beat the game, or do u do everything without cheating?

I've personally never made it through a GTA game without cheating, whether its health, weapons, or vehicles, but this time i might just wait until i beat it..
I've only ever cheated when I got a friend over and I'm dying for some quick laughs. That is the best time to cheat but considering we are going for Achievement points(360 users)Cheating has now become useless to me.

Alright, I'm off to bed...
WarrENDEatH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #36
Luciphear
Amateur Member

Luciphear is an unknown quantity at this point
Only using cheats when I'm going to mess around, most of the time it's after I've finished the game.
Perhaps they should enable cheats only after you've finished the last mission or something, not that it matters that much really.. :p
Luciphear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #37
Matt_310
PSN = Matt_310

Matt_310 is an unknown quantity at this point
I wont use a cheat untill the story line is complete... there is just no point in cheating untill the story line is done.
Matt_310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #38
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
I will use a separate save file just for using cheats.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #39
davogti
DUBbed like an old Jackie Chan movie
Newbie Member

davogti is an unknown quantity at this point
I won't be using cheats.....unless I'm just goofing off, going on rampages when my girl is over....other than that, I cheated in III, had to resort to cheats in vice on a later mission, and never once used cheats in SA (although that made for some frustrating mission failures, lol)
Dave
davogti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #40
TheNeXt6
Newbie Member

TheNeXt6 is an unknown quantity at this point
My brother loves using the cheats when he plays the GTA games, I personally don't like to use them.
TheNeXt6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #41
sasagd
Most inactive Member

sasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enough
I never cheat before beating the story line... except one time, I was on level 11 on the firetruck side mission, one last fire to go, but i did it in ls full of ballas (bad idea), there was a huge group of ballas next to the fire, and started shooting me right away, my truck caught a fire after an hour+ of playing, I became desperate, so I paused the game and searched for the health code.
Well that was like the third time I was beating the game anyway.
sasagd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #42
2 Nyce

2 Nyce is an unknown quantity at this point
haha ill use cheats if imma just run around and act dumb and NOT save it..but when im playin serious i never use em
2 Nyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #43
ZiggY
Newbie Member

ZiggY is an unknown quantity at this point
I never use cheats unless I'm just doing a free-play sort of thing. I never save if I put one in, just so I can get everything legit.
The cheats in GTA games are fun to mess around with though, so I'm glad they've been throwing them in there each time.
ZiggY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #44
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
I used to cheat, I cheated through GTA3 and Vice City, but when I got SA I decide to do it legit. So I beat the game first then I cheat just for fun sometimes.
X-reS is offline   Reply With Quote