Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2008   #31
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
congrats guys

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #32
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
to be honest i thought it was going to be a good random choosing using a computer instead of doing all that work + its more Fair, since users in the middle of the box are most likely to get chosen
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #33
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
i totally agree with you! the papers and box of cheerios was just a joke dude :p i really did choose the winners with a random number generator. i promise
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #34
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Congrats and all that.

How does this work international wise in terms of winning a copy GTA IV? Do you buy the winner their local version or what?
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #35
pfrigerio
Newbie Member

pfrigerio is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats all winners! I'll kill ya in multiplayer xD

"Display Nick/Name Taken" is the nick of guy?

Last edited by pfrigerio; 04-15-2008 at 07:57 PM..
pfrigerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #36
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86 View Post
Congrats and all that.

How does this work international wise in terms of winning a copy GTA IV? Do you buy the winner their local version or what?
We would have, yeah...except the two GTA IV winners are in America so I didn't have to look into it too much I've already pre-ordered the special edition for the grand prize winner and I'm waiting on Zero's response to do the regular edition.

pfrigerio: yes, thats his username. also, please dont double post, just use the edit feature if you have something to change about your post.
Old 04-15-2008   #37
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
If no one claims there prize can I have it?
Old 04-15-2008   #38
pfrigerio
Newbie Member

pfrigerio is an unknown quantity at this point
rappo: ok man. sorry ^^
pfrigerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #39
LuverOfLuv
LuverOfL♥v
Newbie Member

LuverOfLuv is an unknown quantity at this point
God, I was kind of wishing I could win, lol... So, when's the next contest?... It's pretty cool that this forum can have contests, I'm so glad I joined...

Where his Holiness does his business is his business.

Do polar bears sh*t in the woods?

No, but they've been known to sh*t in the liquor tent, if I remember it right.
LuverOfLuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #40
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Yeah that 1 GTAIV contest I lost, I have another 2 I can possibly win.
Old 04-15-2008   #41
DanWer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
Congratulations, pretty strange how I've never seen any of those members around though. D:

EDIT: Minus Zero!

Grats tho
Old 04-15-2008   #42
sasagd
Most inactive Member

sasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enough
congrats to the winners, I thought the box of cheerios thing was true...
I never heard of those members, except zero, I been here since 2004 but if I had won, no one would have recognized me either...

English is not my native language, so please, forgive any mistakes.
I'm Back!! (kinda)
sasagd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #43
rappo
Professional Dumbass

there were a total of 1501 entrants, so i'm guessing there were A LOT of people in there that most of us have probably never heard of
Old 04-15-2008   #44
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
*high fives Zero* Kickass
Old 04-16-2008   #45
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Read the PM I got earlier today about winning, but the site was going slow as dog shit, so I never got the chance to say anything.

I did, however, have the biggest smile on my face all day at work today. Haha

So...
HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND!
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote