Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2008   #31
killahmatic
Wildlife Photographer

killahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enough
i heard that pic was taken from a mission, and it might only be that crowded for mission purposes, but i hope its always like that
Old 04-15-2008   #32
2 Nyce

2 Nyce is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback209 View Post
21! 21 cars! AH AH AH AH!
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope there isnt big ass groups of certain models..like when you needed a car in gta3 but never found it...then once you find it there everywhere !!!
2 Nyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #33
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback209 View Post
21! 21 cars! AH AH AH AH!
LMAO!!!

this is still funny

u have an awesome sense of humor
i would rep u but i already repped u for something else lol

I just hope the traffic isn't as buggy as SA highway ones were, this is why i liked Driver's traffic better, they don't randomly start speeding and shake down the highway. They also felt a lot more realistic than SA's b/c Sanandreas' cars was like driving a cardboard box
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #34
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Nyce View Post
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope there isnt big ass groups of certain models..like when you needed a car in gta3 but never found it...then once you find it there everywhere !!!
i was playing GTAIII with a friend earlier and we mentioned that, i'm hoping that ude to the increased processing power, the cars will be based on the time/area and general randomness (yes there will be more vans and stuff in industrial areas, but it doesnt mean that expensive cars dont need to drive though there to get somewhere...) rather than what's quickest to load...