Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2008   #61
jay gully80

jay gully80 is on a distinguished roadjay gully80 is on a distinguished road
ok um. i understand. their are kids on here. honestly though.... smokin weed while playing isn't gonna CHANGE the experience. liqour would change it more, becuase drinking lowers you ability to play a game. for example, i smoke every day. when i smoke before i play nba 2k, i play just regular. but when i play while drunk, i usually just shoot a bunch of crazy three pointers.
I WILL DEFINATELY BE SURE TO HAVE A BLUNT ROLLED WHEN I START THE GAME. i will spark it back up during the cinema cenes and puff peacfully while i drive around the city. it won't change the experience at all. only that i'll be a little more calm, and a little more into the whole surrounding city. i won't get drunk until i try some online multiplayer.... now THAT is a time to play the game tipsy.
and just for the occasion.... i'll be smoking hydro (yes!)

now kids.... know that i am 26 years old. i wouldn't suggest smoking weed until you have handled all of your business.... school, job, ect.

if you smoke while still in school, believe when i say it will make you too lazy to do homework. i had straight A's in school until i got lazy. i also had many other reasons for dropping out. but anyways i quit smoking, got my GED and got a nice job. now i'm in college (late). after all ive been through, i have the right to blaze when ever i'm free. so yes, i'll definately be smokin whith a smile on my face when i play this game. but if your still in school, there is really no need to.
purple cush.... the best weed for the best gaming experience.
jay gully80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #62
PulpzillA
Amateur Member

PulpzillA is an unknown quantity at this point
you buy the game to enjoy so you choose the best way to enjoy it, if its with weed fine if it isnt then thats ok aswell. this forum is about playing GTA not about people taking drugs
PulpzillA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #63
ill plus matic

ill plus matic is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by harper View Post
were you high whilst creating your signiture??? you do realise it says grand theft auto 6 haha
AHHHHHHHHH F*CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay gully80 View Post
ok um. i understand. their are kids on here. honestly though.... smokin weed while playing isn't gonna CHANGE the experience. liqour would change it more, becuase drinking lowers you ability to play a game. for example, i smoke every day. when i smoke before i play nba 2k, i play just regular. but when i play while drunk, i usually just shoot a bunch of crazy three pointers.
I WILL DEFINATELY BE SURE TO HAVE A BLUNT ROLLED WHEN I START THE GAME. i will spark it back up during the cinema cenes and puff peacfully while i drive around the city. it won't change the experience at all. only that i'll be a little more calm, and a little more into the whole surrounding city. i won't get drunk until i try some online multiplayer.... now THAT is a time to play the game tipsy.
and just for the occasion.... i'll be smoking hydro (yes!)

now kids.... know that i am 26 years old. i wouldn't suggest smoking weed until you have handled all of your business.... school, job, ect.

if you smoke while still in school, believe when i say it will make you too lazy to do homework. i had straight A's in school until i got lazy. i also had many other reasons for dropping out. but anyways i quit smoking, got my GED and got a nice job. now i'm in college (late). after all ive been through, i have the right to blaze when ever i'm free. so yes, i'll definately be smokin whith a smile on my face when i play this game. but if your still in school, there is really no need to.
purple cush.... the best weed for the best gaming experience.
yea you might get lazy but if your mind is really implanted in reality you know what to get done and when.

i've been tokein since 9th grade and now im in 11th and i haven't failed any classes except math in 9th grade and that was before i started smoking.

Last edited by ill plus matic; 04-15-2008 at 03:21 PM..
ill plus matic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #64
Buddah_Lova
4/29/08

Buddah_Lova is an unknown quantity at this point
i will definitely smoke weed as much as possible before playing gta 4. i just hope no one is home on 4/29 so i can toke on mu patio while it's installing. playing gta4 will be great but playing it high will be GREAT.
Buddah_Lova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #65
ill plus matic

ill plus matic is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^ dude is that you?

uhh. tektonik? lol
Old 04-15-2008   #66
phlipp
Mmmm, Onions

phlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished road
lmfao
wow
the heat in this thread is crazy
people sitting here flaming people for smoking weed, who really cares? i bet you your neighbors get fried every day, its all around get used to it.
thats like me saying - hey gta 1V is bad and im going to flame everyone who is going to play it, their "queers". come on get over yourself. stop hating.
no im gonna go cry in a corner cause i called myself a queer.

long live R*
phlipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #67
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
guys stop flaming (no pun intended)
there are pple who smoke and pple who don't
Get over it
We all have different ways of enjoying stuff let pple be pple
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #68
2 Nyce

2 Nyce is an unknown quantity at this point
why do people look down on others that smoke budd??
2 Nyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #69
snappy

snappy is on a distinguished roadsnappy is on a distinguished road
Because there mommies and daddies who did it in the 70's told them its BAD.. And plus the government keeps filling there head with utter garbage about how bad it is.

The never say how good it is, like how it helps people with glaucoma live there lives with out pain
snappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #70
psychonike
Newbie Member

psychonike is an unknown quantity at this point
Interesting thread. I´m quite surprised how free you discuss about smoking weed in an internet forum. I personally do not and never did smoke anything else than cigarettes or a good cigar but will not judge those who enjoy their stuff ^^.

Most likely I will lighten myself a cigar when I got my copy of IV. While the instatllation (if required) is running I will just sit outside, read the manual and enjoy my cigar and a cup of coffee or a glass of wine
psychonike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #71
SimonS
Pffft.

SimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonike View Post

Most likely I will lighten myself a cigar when I got my copy of IV. While the instatllation (if required) is running I will just sit outside, read the manual and enjoy my cigar and a cup of coffee or a glass of wine
Myyyyy mannnnn
Old 04-16-2008   #72
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Tobacco? That shit is GROSS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
This thread made me sigh.

When I get GTA, I'm simply just actually going to play it with my head straight, because I have an ounce of self respect.
Self respect? This is no worse than a thread asking if people are going to play while drunk.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #73
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
I don't mind people smoking drugs, but theres no need for a thread about it. Its a cry out for attention.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #74
RockForLight

RockForLight is on a distinguished roadRockForLight is on a distinguished road
yea , i think thats the reason some of the people made the posts they have made...doesnt have anything to do with if you choose to smoke while playing , just the " Are you gonna play GTA4 ONNNNNN WEEEEeeeeeeeed? " ( Jon Stewart impression) attitude some people seem to have.

i luv ganj ..but itll be fun no matter what.

i hope you all enjoy no matter what your doing.
Old 04-16-2008   #75
MrXakaRebel
Mr.X aka The Rebel

MrXakaRebel is on a distinguished roadMrXakaRebel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonike View Post
Interesting thread. Im quite surprised how free you discuss about smoking weed in an internet forum. I personally do not and never did smoke anything else than cigarettes or a good cigar but will not judge those who enjoy their stuff ^^.

why wouldnt we discuss it freely? cant get arrested for talking on forums... the way shits going though it wont be long before "they" start scanning the forums for "traitors"
MrXakaRebel is offline   Reply With Quote