Old 04-15-2008   #1
Switch_Blade

Switch_Blade is an unknown quantity at this point
Transfender?

Will it be back in GTA4? i mean ive read alot of previews and stuff and havnt heard anything about it or anything similar to it being in GTA4 so was wondering if anyone has read or heard anything about it.
Old 04-15-2008   #2
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
It has been confirmed car modification won't be in, which thins the possibility of having a working Transfender in the game.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #3
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
It's been known for some time that you will not be able to modify/tune cars in this game. So to think Transfender would be back is wrong.
Old 04-15-2008   #4
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
there is one thing i hope.. i do hope that we have pay and sprays. i mean with the new wanted system it wouldn't fit well but i don't want to get a car and have to discard it over the wrong colour... also it might be nice to pull into a pay and spray and be given a simple menu of what colour you want